Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK so I got a 3DS and Pokemon Y with my CEX vouchers, good news! Bad news is that the original game is chock full of Pokemon that I can't just write over. there's just way too many and even though I've lost touch with all the legendaries, the guy has a folder labelled legendary and there's 14 in it, including a Celebi. There's also a shiny Ditto with Pokerus!

Is there any quick way to keep all of these before I start over?

Excellent!

Would there be a problem linking the two separate saves, will it be linked to a save or the system? So could I put all of them up from this, then take them all back when needed?

• 2 weeks later...

So Katherine insisted that I do yet another monotype (she's doing Fire). She picked Ground for me.

I've never tried it before, but holy shit, Diggersby with Huge Power is brutal. I've never seen so thorough a campaign of murder than Diggersby leading with Power-Up Punch and just spamming Quick Attack from then on. I brought it along as kind of an "eh, maybe if i get sick of using garchomp all the time" option, and now he's my highest level mon. Just absolutely insane.

Beat the Elite 4 and Champion in Y! It was an amazing game and I loved every second of it. 

Also, Hawlucha may be my favourite Pokemon now, it's completely badass and the type combination it has so cool and unique!

• Like 1