Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The conclusion was Ditto,I think. <_< I stopped reading halfway through to focus on the ass-kicking the fighting dojo/gym was giving me.

Tell them Sousa said that's a cop-out answer. That's like saying "who's the hottest person in X-Men" and making your justification for Mystique "BECAUSE SHE CAN TURN INTO ANY SEXY PERSON I CAN IMAGINE."

Make sure they know it's Sousa from EWB, King of All Internets.

Ditto would be the worst Pokémon for a whore, because it would just transform into whatever was in front of it, which would be yourself.

The correct answer is Wigglytuff.

• Like 2

Ditto would be the worst Pokémon for a whore, because it would just transform into whatever was in front of it, which would be yourself.

The correct answer is Wigglytuff.

Don't act like there wouldn't be an insane market of people who'd pay big bucks to literally fuck themselves.

• Like 1

Really, any Pokémon that knows Pound will do. Maybe Lick too.

Wigglytuff learns Pound and Play Rough.

Case closed.

• Like 2

I was going to google it to get a visual representation, but I decided against it.

I think we should nominate Sousa to google it, as he's already been to those depths before...

• Like 1

I tend not to bother naming Pokemon generally but I do have a few playthroughs naming them for fun, mostly trying to get the version specifics to trade over. Currently I'm currently going through White and typically I call my starter Mr Fibbles (Emboar), I also have Sandy Croc (Krokorok), Sage Onion (Pansage) and Thorsey (Zebstrika), the rest are pretty stupid such as Big Shitter (Stoutland), Pond Scum (Seismitoad) and Bird Shit (Unfezant).