Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tornadus is already a pure Flying type. Like, duh Benji. :rolleyes: :emoticonindicatingijustlookedthatupandwasntcertainymself: :whichiguessis: :shifty:

EDIT: Mega Pidgeot is Normal/Flying and has No Guard, and Mega Beedrill gets Adaptability and is thus your new Pokemon for wrecking Fairy types.

• Like 1

The Gengar giveaway starts tomorrow and alongside that, the demo for the remakes is available to be downloaded through the Nintendo Zone wi-fi thing instore at GAME but it's limited to 20,000 people for whatever reason.

Across the whole of the UK, it seems like 20,000 would go pretty quick but maybe people wont be nerdy enough to know or care about a demo. :shifty:

And if I were to get this then I probably would end up with a Mega Beedrill caus it does look pretty badass. And aren't those the legendaries from B/W in there as catchable? Seems a bit odd since B/W isn't that old.

So the demo doesn't really have much to it. So far I've got a Mega Glalie to send across to AS when it comes out, as well as 10 Pokeballs. Apparently you're meant to go back to it every day, so I'll try, but I don't know to what end.

Still, I'm way more excited about AS than I was for X, Ruby was probably the first Pokemon game I consciously remember being flat out excited for as a kid.