Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys i just bought Pokemon Red and Blue 2 game boys and a link cable and it's probably obvious what my intentions are so im just gonna skip that part of telling you and ask my question instead.

I know if you don't evolve your Pokemon they will learn there moves faster would you guys recommend letting my Pokemon Evolve and learn there moves later or hold off evolving them till i got all there good moves then letting them Evolve really fast?

Edited by Drock007

I'm kinda surprised it's taken this long, the idea of a Pokémon game in the style of Tekken is a guaranteed seller, they've even got the basics from Smash Bros to work with. It'll be interesting to see what other Pokémon they choose and how Ghost and Psychic Pokémon get integrated.

Any excitement I have is nullified by my belief this will never be released on a console or the 3DS.

Alright guys i just bought Pokemon Red and Blue 2 game boys and a link cable and it's probably obvious what my intentions are so im just gonna skip that part of telling you and ask my question instead.

I know if you don't evolve your Pokemon they will learn there moves faster would you guys recommend letting my Pokemon Evolve and learn there moves later or hold off evolving them till i got all there good moves then letting them Evolve really fast?

Guys help me :(

It varies from 'mon to 'mon - some don't learn moves at all based on whether you evolve them and when you evolve them. All else being equal, I prefer to evolve if you're playing as the story goes, because it becomes harder to take hits from evolved 'mons with your baby 'mons and you're still gonna get the move.

It's pretty standard for companies in Japan to SAY that a fighting game is going to the arcade only. It generates buzz, a ton of people flock to play it and OH MY GOD WHAT A SURPRISE it's released on console. I'm sure it'll land on the Wii U eventually.

Have they even said it's arcade exclusive? The trailer says it will be coming to arcades in 2015, but not that it will only be in arcades...