Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished X the other day with a team of Greninja, Charizard, Raichu, Salamence, Lucario and Tyrantrum. The highest levelled was Tyrantrum but it never actually battled, it was a Japanese trade that I liked the look of and it just kept gaining levels with the EXP Share. The Lucario is one I trained up from a Riolu before I knew you got given one.

Starting work on training up all the Pokémon I've traded over from Black and White 2, plus anything else I can get on the GTS.

I am trying to play this through with a team mostly including those i've never used before. I've sent an awesome-performing RestTalking Snorlax to the box in favour of the goo-dragon for this reason. The only two that i've used before include Blastoise and Lucario - because Mega Evolution obv obv obv.

My team (as of...just cleared the Pokeball factory. Whichever gym that was. Fairy?)

Gus (Goomy) Lv 36

Sharpie (Doublade) Lv 47

Reece (Lucario) Lv 47

Chrome (Delphox) Lv 47

Bry (Heliolisk) Lv 47

Commando (Blastoise) Lv 48

• 2 weeks later...

Gawd I hate Cilan and Iris in the Black & White series, but Bianca, oh Christ I am glad she wasn't included as a lead protagonist. But seriously, every time that idiot Cilan compares something to food makes me wish they had a running gag where someone throws something unbelieveably hot at his stupid face.

Honestly, I think the series in Sinnoh with Paul was the best of the anime, at least the stuff that included Ash and Paul. He was a fantastic rival and the battles were pretty awesome. Plus, the contests thing is actually interesting as opposed to in the games.

Cilan seems more like trying to make Brock differently. Instead of having a running gag of hitting on every woman he runs into, he makes some sort of food comment.

• Like 1

I've been trying to get the hang of this whole IV breeding thing in Pokémon Y. I've managed to breed a few Eevee for the upcoming online thing with 5 perfect IVs, so I'll see how they go and if I can do the EV training needed too.

Cilan seems more like trying to make Brock differently. Instead of having a running gag of hitting on every woman he runs into, he makes some sort of food comment.

My oldest daughter has a thing now where every time Cilan either talks about food or says something like "as a pokemon connoisseur" she tells him to shut up.

• Like 2

I wouldn't mind getting it but I'm too cheap to pay £5 for GB game, especially since I still don't agree with Nintendo's setup when it comes to virtual items. Sony has spoilt me in that regard.