Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

I started playing Pokemon White 2 again! Restarted my game, just beat the first gym. Leveling up seems to take a lot longer than I remember. My team was all 8-11, when the gym leader had a 13. Crazy!

I have two relatively weak pokemon on my team in Sunkern (need to find a sunstone soon) and Azurill (although it's gotten better since learning watergun)....makes training kinda hard.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres fuck you moltres

I dunno, I mean X&Y has most Pokémon, it's largely just the legendaries and starters that are missing, which I'm sure will come around in other games this gen (heck, I think ORAS will take care of a lot of them) or promotional events. Just a shame that I never got to move my favourite Poké's over.

I dunno, I mean X&Y has most Pokémon, it's largely just the legendaries and starters that are missing, which I'm sure will come around in other games this gen (heck, I think ORAS will take care of a lot of them) or promotional events. Just a shame that I never got to move my favourite Poké's over.

Initially I thought you could get around it by doing it with a local connection but that's not something that's possible.

That can't be right at all. Granted, it was out of their hands but it would be a bit weird for Nintendo to put all the Poke Bank stuff in place purely for this and then have everything pulled out shortly after and still continue selling it.

That and my quick Googling of it says that Gen IV to V is through Download Play which is nothing to do with wi-fi.

From what I can tell, you transport Pokemon from Black/White (1/2) using Poke Transporter and that uploads to Poke Bank. But since it goes through that and not the game itself, it's doing it through whatever network stuff they're using now and isn't affected by the shutdown. So no need to fret, young Benji!

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd imagine you should still be able to transfer over. Granted, it is tedious to do so in B/W 1 since you have to move Pokemon one by one to the first PC box, and it requires a lot of switching cartridges, but it doesn't actually use the Wi-Fi in the Gen V games as far as I know.

The hard part about getting a lot of 'em in X/Y is that it requires Friend Safari, which only gives you three apiece, requires friend codes, and includes duplicates from the game (one of my friends has Pidgey, Woobat, and Fletchinder, OH BOY.). Really, if you can get at least two or three that aren't available elsewhere, the GTS is the best way to get the ones you want. I was able to breed a bunch of Chimchars and put them up, and that's how I got stuff I couldn't get through Friend Safari (Clefairy, Seel, etc.) or stuff that's just not available in the game at all (Meowth, Koffing, etc.).

My goal was a complete dex of the original 150, and I've got that now, so I'm probably done for a while. I could go back and do all of the Battle Chateau/Maison stuff but I don't really care that much. :shifty: