Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

"Sorry, Bulbasaur, you're going to have to stay with Professor Oak from now on. I want to start fresh on my new adventure. I'll miss you."

*Next episode, Ash charges through the door unexpectedly.*

"I've made a huge mistake, how could I ever think about leaving you behind?!"

Bulbasaur, having been quite depressed at the whole situation, perks up at the possibility of Ash having a change of heart. However, Ash strolls by without acknowledging Bulbasaur and takes his iPhone from it's charger before heading out the door again.

• Like 3

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Wonderlocke came to a sad end as I lost at the Team Flare Secret HQ due to mis-remembering the typing of Mienshao during the 1st fight with Team Flare's leader.

I don't know what to do right now. I kind of want to re-start because Wonderlockes are awesome, but at the same time, I'm close to finishing the game and I would like to keep some of the characters.

Hmm, I was meaning to buy a bigger SD card. Maybe I'll just keep this game on my current card and start a new game with the new one? Anyone have experiences with using multiple saves/cards?

It seems weird that the last pokemon game I bought is getting a remake. Also kinda weird that those are getting remade because didn't the remakes for R,B,G and S just put those games up to the standard of Ruby and Sapphire? These would be the first remakes with the new graphics wouldn't they?

Pretty happy to hear these are officially being remade. I have never finished Ruby or Sapphire and want to, so now I have a reason to. I have to see which legendary I have in X that seems more legit, and I'll end up getting the opposite for the remakes.

Was looking into Pokemon manga, trying to see if the two I knew of finished or not. Found thhis along the way

h0Kwo.png

Normally I find edits in manga to be really dumb but does anyone else agree the North American one looks a thousand times better? A wetsuit fits Misty's character so much better than a really skimpy swimsuit too.

There are few more changes

http://imgur.com/a/zVlOA

Mostly flattening chests and making Misty's shirt and shorts longer but the wetsuit is the biggest edit.