Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Was looking into Pokemon manga, trying to see if the two I knew of finished or not. Found thhis along the way

h0Kwo.png

Normally I find edits in manga to be really dumb but does anyone else agree the North American one looks a thousand times better? A wetsuit fits Misty's character so much better than a really skimpy swimsuit too.

There are few more changes

http://imgur.com/a/zVlOA

Mostly flattening chests and making Misty's shirt and shorts longer but the wetsuit is the biggest edit.

There really needs a middle ground between women in manga having Japan fetish breasts and completely flattening them.

But all in all I agree that Misty, someone usually written as a tomboy would not wear insanely impractical swimwear.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They probably wouldn't have had everyone be flat chested if the artist hadn't drawn insane Hentai boobs to start with. Guess that's what you get when you hire a Hentai artist to draw something.

Playing a hack that follows the anime story lines. Does ash's charizard ever start listening in the show? Right now charmeleon being a dick is getting old but I can bare it if at some point I have a listening Charizard.

Don't think he came around in the original Kanto story but I seem to recall at some point there was an incident where Charizard got frozen solid in battle or something and Ash stayed up all night to make sure it didn't die, causing it to have a begrudging respect for him.

• Like 1

Hey Kirkles if that hack was completed I'd be interested to know.

Apparently you can go to the Orange Islands now. Not sure how far it goes though.

Since my kids have been watching the Black & White cartoon on Netflix as well, I must say that I'm relieved that Team Rocket seem to have gone back to being dimwitted comedy foils instead of HYPER-SERIOUS AND SKILLED SECRET AGENTS.

Also, Cartoon Froakie is the shit. Love that guy.

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

Kats showed this in his Journey thread. Maaaaaan this thing is awesome. If you've ever wanted to play Pokemon with someone who's playing a totally different version or playing roms then this is what you want. You can enter your team, set their moves,levels and stats to be like whatever you like and play with other people. I'm going to enter my Liquid Crystal and Ash Grey teams later and play some. Right now I'm just watching random battles, which is kinda fun itself.

Since my kids have been watching the Black & White cartoon on Netflix as well, I must say that I'm relieved that Team Rocket seem to have gone back to being dimwitted comedy foils instead of HYPER-SERIOUS AND SKILLED SECRET AGENTS.

When were they ever not this :\

When were they ever not this :\

For the first half of the B&W series they were not featured as much as they used to but when they were they were working under orders from a scientiest who was trying to get one of the legendaries.

Platinum is so fun. So many new(to me) strange pokemon I know nothing about. You can tell I'm clinging to what I know though because I currently have a Magickarp,Zubat and Abra on my team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Finally started playing and really loving it so far. Went for Fennekin because fire, but I forgot that I would have got a Kanto starter soon anyway. Wish I went with Froakie!

Team so far is Braxien, Fletchinder, Vivillon, Ralts, and Bulbasaur. On to Route 5!