Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're looking specifically for types that can avoid sand storms then Rhyperior is pretty rad.

Also is anyone sitting on a Protean Froakie? I wouldn't mind getting one but presumably that can't be done without Friend Safari?

I have a Tyranitar on my Leaf Green that I had similar plans for. I just kind of like those kind of Pokemon, the sort of dragony/dinosaur looking things. Your Charizards, Dragonite, Salamence, Tropius etc etc. Wouldn't mind eventually bringing it to my X but I'd need to buy games from Gen 4 and 5 and Poke Bank. Not overly cheap and eBay is awash with fakes. :/

Do you have a Gen V game and able to transfer guys to Gen VI, if so I have Mewtwo and the Kanto birds from FireRed but became redundent when I got myself an Action Replay.

Edited by TheWho87

Gonna play some GBA/GBC ROMs tonight. Should I go Gold or Silver?

Gold has Arcanine and Arcanine is hard as fuck so there you go.

Well this wasn't seen in time. I actually started playing Liquid Crystal and I'm loving it.

The GTS is simultaneously excellent, hilarious, and tragic. On one hand, I got stuff like Togepi and Magmar and Porygon without much fuss. On the other hand, exactly who do you think is going to give you Genesect for your shitty level 1 Tyrogue, kid? On the other other hand, I WANT A TYROGUE KID WHY ARE YOU INSISTING THAT I GIVE YOU GENESECT FIRST FFS.

I just got out of Goldenrod and past Sudowoodo and this is my team. If I can find a Pikachu or Electabuzz then Gloom might be going back in the PC or Daycare.

3VNcZcO.png