Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent, I'll go grab a Serene Grace Sawsbuck then. :(Y):

Also too I beat that kid's ass in a battle. All the Shiny Mega Tyranitar in the world won't save you from THE QUAD-CORE DEATH MACHINE AND HIS MERRY FRIENDS, JUNIOR.

Fucking hell, speaking of Ponyta, I went looking for one on the GTS for dex completion purposes (plus my daughter wants one), and somebody had a shiny one on offer. For a Lotad of all things.

So yeah, I now have my first shiny mon, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I would love a frakking Lotad. At the moment I am making do for a water type with my new Panpour that I called Turnt. (Love you really, Sousa.) I will work on getting you a Koffing.

Actually I found one on the GTS so don't worry about it.

Also a random passerby was all HEY I WANT MEGASTONES and since I'd restarted the game it wasn't really a big deal, I could always get more. Got a fucking Zapdos and Ho-Oh out of it. Kids, man.

So my trade findings of the night were Growlithe, Shiny Ponyta, Spiritomb, Piplup, Mudkip, Ho-Oh, and Zapdos. That's a pretty fantastic haul.

And some kid gave me a Meowth for the Camerupt I put on the GTS! I love the GTS now. It seems that as long as your requests are reasonable (and not FLETCHLING FOR SHINY ARCEUS PLZ) it's fairly easy to get what you want. I'm going for all of the original 150 since I figure a complete dex is going to be impossible.