Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm starting X and Wonder Trade is the greatest thing ever. I just got a Level 1 Bagon with an incredible moveset.

I feel bad that I'm giving people Combees but that's all I have to offer.

A friend of mine got all the starters from all games in like under 5 minutes thanks to WT. And the only thing he was throwing in there was shitty starting city pokemons for it.

It sounds like it could be nice, but it also feels like it defeats the purpose of the game in trying to catch and properly train your pokemon...

But I have no idea, since I don't own the new games... *Proudly holds PokeSilver*

How does Anarchy/Democracy work now? I've seen it on Anarchy with a countdown timer to Democracy, but how does it switch back?

You vote for anarchy to get rid of it. They ended up using democracy to teach cut to something and then disposed of it straight after

So I'm starting X and Wonder Trade is the greatest thing ever. I just got a Level 1 Bagon with an incredible moveset.

I feel bad that I'm giving people Combees but that's all I have to offer.

A friend of mine got all the starters from all games in like under 5 minutes thanks to WT. And the only thing he was throwing in there was shitty starting city pokemons for it.

It sounds like it could be nice, but it also feels like it defeats the purpose of the game in trying to catch and properly train your pokemon...

But I have no idea, since I don't own the new games... *Proudly holds PokeSilver*

I don't know what you mean. Are you saying me having 157 Pokémon with only 2 badges isn't the purpose of the game? :shifty:

So I just got into the world of recording competitive Pokemon battles... just uploaded my first video on YouTube so if anybody wants to watch it here's the link ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hcQngo7fMg

It's my first upload so it's not exactly perfect. I was a little nervous so I think I covered my mouth a lot with my hands so it can be hard to hear me at times, also the game audio I thought was a little loud... and the video is a little blurry but other than that I think I did well for my first video. So yeah if anybody wants to check it out feel free to do so and thanks in advance!

Been on a Pokemon playing spree, including an allnighter last night full of EWR and Pokemon :D. Anyway I always play under Nuzlocke rules and box my starter now and managed to complete Red version with only 3 casualties. Currently almost finished Gold version too, with two deaths - Ditto & Raticate, both were going to be in my final 6 too :(.

Team atm after just beating Jazmine and her fucking Steelix is:

Pidgeot lvl45 - Tackle, Gust, Quick Attack & Wing Attack
Sandslash lvl33 - Slash, Scratch, Swift & Cut
Flaafy lvl27 - Tackle, Thundershock, Growl & Thunderwave
Tentacool lvl25 - Acid, Bubblebeam, Supersonic & Surf

I've gotten a Nintendo 3DS and Pokemon X so I've been playing around with it a bit. I know nothing of the game or any Pokemon outside the original 151, so I don't really know what's good and what's not. Just beat the first gym with my team:

Pidgey (m), level 12

Chespin (m), level 11

Litleo (f), level 11

Azurill (f), level 11

Pikachu (m), level 7