Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Depends if you care what the exclusives are to both. Here's a list of Pokemon and Mega Stone exclusives:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-x-y/Pokemon_X_and_Y_Version_Differences

Other than that... I guess it just depends on if you'd rather have a version that less people you know have.

Edited by Vitamin E
  • Like 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, my first evolutions... Bless my fledgling little team.

Flicky is now a Fletchinder. Fennix is now a Braixen. Bert and Chuu are as they were.

Also caught a Flabébé (Flora) on Route 4, and a die roll selected Bulbasaur (Bubba) in Lumoise City.

Now that I've got the False Swipe TM I'm hoping I shall no longer have to dick around quite so much trying to get my first wild encounter inside a poke ball...

Edit: However, when my first encounter on Route 5 was a Bunnelby...I just KO'd it. Fuck Bunnelby.

Just reached Geosenge Town (shortly after breezing through Cyllage City's Rock-type Gym). Here is my team as it stands:

Lv30 Fennix (Braixen)

Lv30 Chuu (Azumarill)

Lv27 Flora (Floette)

Lv30 Flicky (Fletchinder)

Lv28 Bubba (Ivysaur)

Lv19 Omnomnivore (Snorlax)

Snorlax is so low because I only just brought him out of the PC Box. The sixth spot in my team is up for grabs really, and has just circulated between a handful of Normal-type pokemon so far.

Other pokemon I have in the PC:

Bert (Zigzagoon)

Helix (Furret)

Runt (Meditite)

Crook (Sandile)

Knox (Cubone)

Freeky (Sigilyph)

Oh, and Amaura from the fossil.

Finished doing a second run-through in Black 2 yesterday to get some more spare legendaries in X. Basically just ran through the game using only Tepig, with Magnemite in my second slot during multi battles. Finished the game with a level 89 Emboar and about a level 40 Magnezone (and four others for HM moves).

Really contemplating doing another run-through in X, just to get some more spare legendaries and also so I could get the X exclusive stones to exchange with the Y exclusive ones with a friend. Really not sure if I want to since it would mean getting all the items again and losing my Poke Miles/Battle Points.

BgcbAc5CYAEEc3f.jpg

Diancie has been officially revealed. According to the description on the Pokemon site, "Diancie is an extremely rare Pokémon, created when Carbink undergoes a strange mutation." Kind of glad it's connected to Carbink in some way. No date for when it'll be available other than "details at a later date."

Yes.

In other news, with all my Mega Stones and a Shiny Drapion I caught whilst trying to sort my internet finding a new home with Vitamin E, I still have the following relatively decent things to give away if anyone's interested:

Starters:

German Venasaur Lv. 32

Charizard Lv. 37

Blastoise Lv. 36

Japanese Chesnaught Lv. 70

Delphox Lv. 36 (from rival so it has a stupid nickname)

Greninja Lv. 69

Japanese Protean Froakie Lv. 1

Speed Boost Blaziken Lv. 96 (Has expired Pokerus)

Legendaries:

Mewtwo Lv. 72 (HP, Attack and Sp. Attack IVs maxed)

Zygarde Lv. 70 (Attack, Defence and Sp. Attack IVs maxed)

Xerneas Lv. 60 (HP, Attack and Sp. Defence IVs maxed)

Pokerus:

Female Japanese Pyroar Lv. 35

Dragalge Lv. 49

German Grumpig Lv. 32

Aggron Lv. 46

Vivillons:

Garden and Polar designs, one of each, both Lv. 12

What ability does the Pyroar have?

And if nobody else offers to take any of the legendaries, or if nobody posts before you decide to start your new game, I could take them off your hands and then hold onto them in case anyone does offer. Slash keep them for myself as spares if enough time passes by <_<

I liked that when I went in earlier today, they managed to get into Misty's gym and beat her. Then when I came back later, I was expecting some progress but they were still talking to the Slowbro in Cereleuan. :shifty:

But wow, they're at the SS Anne now!

What ability does the Pyroar have?

And if nobody else offers to take any of the legendaries, or if nobody posts before you decide to start your new game, I could take them off your hands and then hold onto them in case anyone does offer. Slash keep them for myself as spares if enough time passes by <_<

The Pyroar has Unnerve, which looks like the worst one it could have.

I'm around now and I can hold onto some things if you want. Can you trade online at any point in the game? Caus I'm only just up to Lumiose. Friend code is in my sig.