Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

I think I've added everyone's Friend Codes on this thread since the game came out, so hopefully it will give me access to a few more Friend Safari areas!

Has anyone encountered any shiny Pokémon in their own game (i.e. not through trading)?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was fishing for a Pokemon exclusive to X for someone on here I think and ended up getting my first shiny since I've gotten into Pokemon with the original Red and Blue. It was a Staryu so not anything I would use, but it's cool to finally have gotten a shiny after all these years.

• 2 weeks later...

Ehhh. So, my general meh-ness about X/Y has got me thinking of ways to make it interesting. As such, I've decided that my new goal is to work out the easiest way to catch every Pokemon so it's ready and waiting for Bank to come back up and I can send it over. I have at my disposal: Emerald, Leaf Green, Platinum, Soul Silver, White, Black 2 & Y, so I figure it's a case of working backwards through those.

Wish me luck <_<

Oh hey guys! So I picked up a used copy of X and as such I have some Pokemon that will disappear into the ether when I start my game so who wants them? There doesn't seem to be many in the PC boxes so I'm not sure if they're hidden away somewhere else. Anyway, I will list them thusly:

Name/(Level)

Delphox (64)

Blastoise (61)

Lucario (60)

Xerneas (62)

Azumarill (64)

Pidgeot (60)

Box 1

Panpour (9)

Pancham (10)

Amaura (20)

Floette (27)

Pansage (47)

EDIT: On further inspection, seems their Pokedex is rather low in terms of actually caught Pokemon as apposed to ones seen, so this few is probably all there is. I could always check the GTS, I suppose, if someone were to tell me where to go. That and I'll need to be run through how to trade online if/when anyone wants to pick up any of these.

If nobody else would want Xerneas I could always take another <_<

Otherwise, I don't think there's really anything there I could want. Blastoise maybe if it had the mega stone or Delphox if it had its hidden ability, but I doubt either are the case.

Blastoise and Lucario both have their respective 'nites' which I guess are what make them Mega Evolve? Xerneas has a Pixie Plate, Delphox and Azumarill just have X Attacks.

In the bag there are stones for Aerodactyl, Ampharos and Abomasnow, as well as a smattering of different kinds of Pokeballs, stones and held items. Plus a bunch of TM's, some healing items and a couple of Berries (Iapapa and Leppa). That and the key items but I assume you can't trade those away.

Oh and Delphox just has Blaze.

Aside from the Mega Stones; Leaf, Fire, Moon, Shiny, Water.

Held items: Leftovers, Cleanse Tag, Amulet Coin

Master ball was used on Xerneas and I assume none of the others are in short supply so are not worth listing. It's just a bunch of regular Pokeballs, Nest, Quick etc.

TM's

Infestation

Return

Hone Claws

Protect

Shadow Claw

Rock Tomb

Thunder Wave

Rock Polish

Flash

Gyro Ball

Power-Up Punch

Trick Room

Grass Knot

Thunderbolt

Dazzling Gleam

Calm Mind

U-Turn

Sludge Bomb

Energy Ball

Ice Beam

Rock Slide

Brick Break

Dragon Claw

That's about it, unless anyone particularly wanted me to go into details on the moveset etc of the 'mons. :shifty:

Wouldn't mind the non-mega stones if nobody else needs any of them. Think I have all the TMs available in the game (aside from ones bought with BP), but I'll have to check at some point.

Pokemon Bank is now out for North America. You can probably find the Transporter by searching through the eShop, but I went into Bank after the download was done and there is an option to go back into the eShop to download Transporter.

If you press the Start button in the boxes section, you can mass move Pokemon between boxes. If you keep them in the Bank longer, you'll get more Poke Miles I guess. Not too sure how that works yet, though. I chose the 10 Battle Points my first time transferring from the Bank to X, then Celebi I got the second time.

Ellis' Cube diary has made me decide to erase my existing Pokemon Y save (which was only one gym badge in) and attempt a Nuzlocke version.

Given I've never even done an RBY Nuzlocke properly, this will probably crash and burn quite swiftly.

Does anyone happen to have a spare Suicune, Kyogre, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Latias, or Shaymin? Those are the only legendaries I'm missing from actually having. I've got Dex data for them, but mostly anyone who is offering them on the GTS has stuff I don't have a spare of or are asking for event only things, which can't actually be traded over the GTS.

Only have a spare Giratina (foreign), Celebi, Cobalion, Terakion, Virizion, Cresselia (though I'm waiting to hear back from someone about it), Kyurem and Zekrom. If I didn't feel like keeping a few Pokemon in my Black 2 for the move tutor (though I'm slowly becoming less thrilled on the idea with how stupid it is to get shards for the tutors) I would start a new game now so I could get all of the legendaries in there again.

I also have an Arceus in my Black 2 if anyone still has that or White 2, but I believe it is hacked since Poke Transporter refused to send it over to Pokemon Bank.

Edited by Vitamin E

Liking how my team is shaping up so far.

Vaniville Town - n/a
Route 1: Vaniville Pathway - n/a
Aquacorde Town - received Fennekin (Fennix)
Route 2: Avance Trail - caught Zigzagoon (Bert)
Santalune Forest - caught Fletchling (Flicky)
Route 3: Ouvert Way - caught Azurill (Chuu)

(Stokerina is responsible for a couple of the nicknames :shifty:)