Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know... Considering they made breeding easier in this generation, I gave it a shot. I genuinely did. And I bred something with amazing IVs in no time flat the other day...

And then I forgot to save...

Needless to say, after nearly a week, I still haven't managed it again. I hate my luck with breeding sometimes. <_<

I'll swap for Yvleltlalatll or whateverfuck for dex and then swap back if you want.

Let's do this.

Also Dan what is your friend code? Mine is 3926 - 5644 - 1257, and I have a Bulbasaur for you to trade for something with Pokerus.

• 2 weeks later...

Only a month until Pokemon Bank is available and I can transfer all my stuff from Black and Black 2 to my X version. Then I can again proceed to not work on EV training anything ever.

So I'm bored and want some kind of discussion - what's everyone's favourite Pokémon from each generation, and overall?

1. Charizard

First Pokémon I ever had, and always my favourite through all gens. I don't care if his typing sucks and he's not a great battler in competitive elements, Charizard is my partner and always will be :wub:

2. Heracross

Adore Heracross, it's a beast for battling, but I always had a soft spot for the one on the TV show too.

3. Trapinch/Metagross

My absolute favourite unevolved Pokémon is Trapinch, but I have a massive love for Metagross for saving me more than once in battles.

4. Magnezone/Luxray

An electric generation for me. Magnezone improved one of my gen one favourites, but Luxray's fang capabilities and awesome look made him a strong ally.

5. Serperior

Sick of fire/fighting, this was the first gen I didn't pick a fire type as my starter, and it paid off. Serperior remained my go-to guy for toppling any gym and the Elite 4, and as a result I never struggled.

6. Hawlucha

IT'S A GOD DAMNED LUCHA LIBRE HAWK. As if I need to say anything else.

Depends if we're talking strictly games and whether or not it's favorite to battle with or just in general (looks and such). Definitely would have to think about that, even though a couple generations are easy picks (Charizard from Gen 1, for example).

4: Piplup - I like it in the games, I like the evolutions and anime Piplup is just the best. Honourable mention - Munchlax: Also the best.

3: Wobbuffet - Anime again.

1: Mew. Never owned one legitimately. Bothers me still.

5: Ferrothorn. Was just super-reliable for me in the games despite its glaring weakness.

2: Two's a bit of a non-event for me. Probably would go Larvitar, again for anime and also because it turns into Tyranitar.

Not played Gen VI yet.

1 - Bulbasaur. First starter. He's probably my all time favourite. So much <3.

2 - Scizor. If anyone would ever challenge my love for Bulbasaur, it's Scyther and Scizor. They're both so damn cool.

3 - Tropius. There is something just so damn cool about the way he looks. Grass/Flying should be so much better than it is.

4 - ehhh...Magmirtar. Probably the only Gen IV Pokemon I've ever run with on an in-game team that I've really liked.

5 - Sigilyph/Chandelure. Can't really decide between the two but definitely the two that proved most useful to me in Gen V.

6 - Mega Absol. Because Absol is awesome and Mega Absol is so god damn wonderful and makes him a good thing finally!

I'm probably one of the few that doesn't mind Ash (I understand why people hate him or whatever, but it really doesn't bother me too much) and I don't mind Red acting like a goof. Considering he really acts like a goof when he is just starting out on his adventure, it doesn't seem like a big deal. He does become less goof like throughout the episodes, though.

And around what time would you be available, berober?

So I'm bored and want some kind of discussion - what's everyone's favourite Pokémon from each generation, and overall?

This changes all the time for me, but as of this moment:

1. Muk

2. Sunflora

3. Zangoose

4. Bastiodon

5. Throh

6. Avalugg

Muk was always one I thought was really cool, and when it beat that beasty Bellsprout in the Anime, I marked out. Also love Zangoose as it was great in the Mystery Dungeon games for me, and Sunflora may not be a great Pokemon, but I would go out of my way to have one that was awesome. I always thought Bastiodon looked cool, and Throh was my MVP when playing the original White game. As for Avalugg... I love the strictly ice/defensive gimmick. May not be ideal, but I'm a sucker for Pokemon other people dislike.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait for that! I missed out on getting every event Pokémon as a kid growing up and have just got back into the series, having not played it since Pearl. The transition into full 3D inspired me to get a 3DS today with Y, so here's my friend code:

5429-8187-9027