Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That requires ME to do work :P

Also, there's ANOTHER glitch going around. I don't think it's been confirmed how, but apparently there are "bad eggs" that will appear in your box, and eventually they start spreading, filling up your boxes and overwriting any Pokemon you have in there. I think that's the gist of it. Some are saying it's from receiving a hacked Pokemon on Wonder Trade, but still not confirmed.

Also, also, Pokemon Conquest is apparently Fire Emblem with Pokemon, am I reading this right? That sounds cool.

wait what is this i don't even

Conquest is a crossover between Pokémon and Nobunaga's Ambition. It's like Pokémon, but a strategy game set in feudal Japan. It's bonkers.

I expected trouble at the psychic gym since 3 of my 6 Pokémon are fighting type (Mega Lucario, Hawlucha and Chesnaught), but it turns out that Doublade and Charizard just wiped the place no worries. Charizard X is just an absolute beast now I've given him Dragon Tail and Toxic, so I just kept toxicing opponents then sweeping them out, before finishing the job with Flamethrower (currently has slash as his fourth move, but I'm probably going to switch that with Earthquake to deal with pesky rock-types and as a general sweep move.

So I don't think I'm going to bother battling any other randoms online. Just fought one who had a fairly bog-standard team, and an Yveltal. Since I don't use legendaries as a rule that is a bit of a handicap >_>

On the plus side, one of my mates has a Dragon Friend Safari, so I got my hands on Rough Skin Gabite and Overcoat Shelgon (which means I can get a Moxie Salamence, which looks awesome).

Actually, Pokemon Conquest was surprisingly fun, and I put a lot of hours into it. The main storyline was pretty neat.

I remember getting it really cheap and just deciding, "Meh, can't be too bad."

And TKZ: Add me to your friend's list. :P I need a Bug Safari type!

Edited by Carparama

I will totally do that if you post your friend code now because I'm way too lazy to find it.

And yeah, Conquest looks fun. But if I'm going to get a tactics RPG, it'll be Fire Emblem. And I've already got like, five unbeat games sitting around. And a PS4 arriving soon. >_>

Going to throw this out now and mebbe we can plan a time because I've got nothing else to do today: anybody want to do some trades to get trade-activated evolutions going? I'd like to get Gengar, Alakazam, Scizor, Slowking, and Golem going, all of which require trades. We can just swap back and forth for a few minutes--I send you Haunter, you send me whatever, I send you whatever back and you send me Gengar.

I could if you want, Sousa. I don't have anything to trade to evolve, but I could at least get the Dex data from you and help you with it.

At least if you'd wanna hop on now/relatively soon that is.

Edited by Vitamin E

Nah, you can access all your boxes via the trade menu.

Also, if you plan on staying on a bit after the trades I'll probably stop by the Safari quick to try and get those hidden abilities.

Edited by Vitamin E

Yeah, I am :P

Do you want any of these to learn moves? Scizor wants ot learn Iron Head, but I don't know what you want on it.

Edited by Vitamin E