Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Alrighty. Just let me know or send a trade request. I'm screwing about in the Safari now.

Also, I've begun to notice something. Depending on the Pokemon I catch, the color of the Pokedex entry (at least the flavor text area) has a different color. When I caught Krabby, the background was red. With Sunkern it looked more orange or gold I suppose. Do the entries actually have a different color depending on which generation they're from?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I have an Imposter Ditto that I'll try to breed at some point. Once I do I can send those to anyone who wants one.

I am fairly certain that you can't breed Ditto, unfortunately.

If that has changed then count me in for one as well. I would absolutely use an Imposter Ditto in my team.

Yeah, Ditto's in the no-egg group. Like, bizarrely, Nidorina and Nidoqueen :/

Also: DAMN, Yveltal's OP. I mean, with Oblivion Wing in particular, there's very little that can harm him. Admittedly, I did super train him in Speed + Sp. Atk, but I just took out half a guy's team just with him. Chesnaught, Charizard + Lapras all were KO'd, Mega Lucario even got a Close Combat off but couldn't take him down, and he eventually went down against Gothitelle because of a Perish Song. But, yeah. After that it was just mopping up the pieces of the guy's team with the rest of my guys.

I know

:P But I keep saying his name in the Professor's voice because of the similarity in the names.

On the 3DS menu, just go to the little orange smiley face along the top. Once in the friends list just go over to you friend card and your code should be at the bottom of it.

There's a patch for the game on the 3DS eShop now. It fixes the error when saving in Lumiose as well as some error about using the GTS. They said that even if you are stuck after saving in Lumiose that the patch will fix that.

Lumiose looks really nice, but it's such a fucking pain trying to get anywhere. I can't remember the street names other than North and South Boulevard. If there weren't taxis in the city I would never go there.

I got around to finally adding some people up - here are the ones who haven't had me added already, along with my friend code.
Also, I know they're rare/impossible to find right now but I'm totally in the market for a Meowth and/or Oshawott.
Skummy
GoGo
TKZ
Sousa
Benji

1134-8359-8262

Going to be on a good portion of the night, I just bred two Squirtles for trade as well.

Yeah I'm still waiting for some people to add me, gonna drop off the friend code again just in case.

2895 - 7632 - 2998

Also SOUSA, you have Ivysaur in your Friend Safari. Congratulations for helping everyone else out with your awesomeness.

And Sham, your friend safari type is Ground. Potential awaits, will drop an update if you have any gems. Aaaaand you do! Sandshrew as well as Nincada (who my buddy swears can be caught in the game)

Btw, everyone is bound by a newly-enacted law to name their male Sandshrews Petruchio and females Katherina.