Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Also keep in mind these multipliers do not include STAB, which makes a 2x attack a 4x I'm 99% sure.

Apparently if you don't pay taxi drivers they fight you after hilarious dialogue. One guy posted a screenshot of him fighting a lvl. 66 Krookodile. Vicious. Taxi drivers are secretly the best Pokemon Trainers in the world.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use the taxi everytime I'm in Lumiose. I don't feel like navigating my way around and getting lost. With my style being so high I pay half price as well, so that's pretty cool.

STAB I think is only 1.5x, though.

Style actually has nothing to do with your outfit :P

You just need to do shit in Lumiose, like take the taxi, do the 5 battles at the Institute, make a PR video, etc. Here's a link of how it works (shouldn't contain spoilers)

http://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml

Regarding post game:

Fuck whoever came up with the idea of roaming legendaries. Trying to run into Zapdos, which you have to do 10-11 times (each time it running away) in order to get it to show up at that cave in Azure Bay to actually catch, but the thing keeps moving.

:bang:

My wife's eight-year-old cousin wanted to trade my Pikachu (level 9) for her Tauros (level 45) and I was like HECK YES WE ARE DOING THIS STUFF because I didn't want to swear any cusses.

And then she beat me in a battle.

• Like 1

Um... So I got a Frogadier off the GTS with its hidden ability, Protean. Whenever it uses an attack the Pokemon's type changes to the type of the move.

Was there even an event in Japan for that or something?

Um... So I got a Frogadier off the GTS with its hidden ability, Protean. Whenever it uses an attack the Pokemon's type changes to the type of the move.

Was there even an event in Japan for that or something?

There was actually a guy on reddit that posted that he was about to send a ton of Froakie's with Protean as the special ability over Wonder Trade. Might be one of his that he'd bred.

So the whole "hidden ability on male or female when breeding" thing is pretty great. The one I got off the GTS was male, but out of the 12 or so Froakie I bred for, I'd say more than half had the hidden ability passed down.