Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

So I hadn't planned on getting this because I just spent $320 on an XBox and GTA V, but goddamnit between you guys and one of my mates I'm on the verge of caving :shifty:

Question though: how hard would it be to get a Ditto with its hidden ability Imposter? If I could get one of those I would absolutely use it in my team. Also I was looking at Mawile today on Serebii and all it says is "Special" for how to find it, does anyone know what that actually means? Like, how do you get a Mawile?

I...may have spent a lot of the afternoon thinking about this >_>

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto might be a Friend Safari thing. Not sure if you can actually get the hidden ability in the main world, but I haven't actually checked my Ditto's ability. As for Mawile, Glittering Cave or Friend Safari apparently.

If you have any of the Gen V games and have stuff you'd want to trade over, it wouldn't be a bad idea to wait until Christmas time to get the game. That's around when the Pokemon Bank goes up to transfer stuff over from V to vI. Of course if you can't wait that's fine too <_<

I forget where but I just caught a Mawile somewhere relatively midway through the game.

Mawile is vicious, Steel/Fairy means hardly anything can hurt it. Get it to level 50, give it stockpile and spit up and wait 3 turns then deliver an almost assured 1-hit ko. Perfect Pokemon for ending trainer battles.

The only thing that makes me want to try Mawile out now is the additional Fairy typing it gained and the Mega Evolution. Its stats never seemed good enough to actually use before, though I'm not sure if the stats are any better mega evolved.

I liked the city in Unova because it was actually pretty easy to navigate. You had the main street that the Pokemon Center is on then the few other streets that all ended up in the same spot to lead out. I think the camera angle in Lumiose doesn't help, but half the time I can't tell whether I'm going towards North or South or the right street or alleyway or whatever. I will never stop using the taxi, even if my destination is on the same street.

A heads up, people are reporting that there might be maybe a small chance that tipping people in game will up your chance of finding shiny Pokemon.

I accidentally say no a lot but I always wondered what added benefit there was to it and I suspected it had something to do with rare/shiny Pokemon.

The only thing that makes me want to try Mawile out now is the additional Fairy typing it gained and the Mega Evolution. Its stats never seemed good enough to actually use before, though I'm not sure if the stats are any better mega evolved.

Well it does get Sheer Force before it evolves. Can't remember if it's a hidden ability or not but that's not bad.

When it Mega evolves it gets Huge Power though. Which is insane. Pretty sure that gives it the highest Attack in the game.