Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give Mr. Mime an Odd Essence. Not only would it help set the mood, you'd get a Mime Jr. egg instead of a Mr. Mime egg.

So I caved and bought Y today. Once I have a friend code I'll probably bug you guys for trading stuff.

I've gotten a hidden ability Frogadier from GTS and a hidden ability Sliggoo from Wonder Trade. Once I breed some more I can offer some to you guys if you want, but until December (or whenever Poke Bank goes up) I won't actually be able to breed for specific natures.

With the strange EXP Shrare overpowerness, I'm raising a team of like 12. Off the top of my head I have a Chespin, Wartortle, Fletchling (whatever it evolves into), Skiddo, Sandile, Hawklucha, The Ice Fossil, Axew, Litleo, Seviper and Pacham. I just beat the 2nd gym and they were all arond the same level as the leader, so I just switch around as needed.

So I'm told my friend safari selection is pretty weak. I'm Fighting-type, but apparently the bad kind of Fighting Pokemon.

Not as weak as my friend who has Paras, Beautifly, and Heracross though. What poor offerings.

On the positive I beat the game!

The Mega Gardevoir at the end would have destroyed me if I hadn't saved Mega Charizard + Fly for the end. Reduced all advantage she could have gained and just crushed it in one hit instead.

Added you, Apsham.

So I'm told my friend safari selection is pretty weak. I'm Fighting-type, but apparently the bad kind of Fighting Pokemon.

Not as weak as my friend who has Paras, Beautifly, and Heracross though. What poor offerings.

On the positive I beat the game!

The Mega Gardevoir at the end would have destroyed me if I hadn't saved Mega Charizard + Fly for the end. Reduced all advantage she could have gained and just crushed it in one hit instead.

When I saw Gardevoir mega evolve I was like, "woah" because I wasn't expecting a mega evolution. I then promptly OHKO'd it with iron head from Aegislash

<_<

Hey, Parasect and Heracross are pretty boss. Especially if it's Moxie Heracross, who's a beast.

Well to be fair that's always been the case with Heracross.

So I've done two Wonder Trades so far, done pretty well. First was my Minun for a Phantump which promptly evolved into Trevenant, and second was a Spritzee for a Gastly. Not bad.

Also because I know you guys all want to know, team so far is Quilladin, Fletchinder, Wartortle, Pikachu, Floette and Whismur.

If a Pokemon has Moxie chances are I want it. I first had Krookodile with Moxie and I loved it.

Also, I now have half a box of Protean Froakie and the other half (minus like three or four) filled with Gooey Goomy. If anyone wants one let me know as they'll be going to Wonder Trade at some point. Not that I won't breed more of them, but for now that's all I'm going to have.

Edited by Vitamin E

If a Pokemon has Moxie chances are I want it. I first had Krookodile with Moxie and I loved it.

Also, I now have half a box of Protean Froakie and the other half (minus like three or four) filled with Gooey Goomy. If anyone wants one let me know as they'll be going to Wonder Trade at some point. Not that I won't breed more of them, but for now that's all I'm going to have.

I want the Froakie, is there any specific Pokemon (X-only) you'd like in return?

Nah not really. I have X myself. The only exclusives I need Gen VI wise are Skrelp and Sprtizee I think. Other than that I don't mind getting whatever you have to trade.

I can hop on in a minute if you're able.

Edited by Vitamin E