Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah not really. I have X myself. The only exclusives I need Gen VI wise are Skrelp and Sprtizee I think. Other than that I don't mind getting whatever you have to trade.

I can hop on in a minute if you're able.

I'm online now.

Now that I'm done fiddling with PR Videos...

Are you Christopher on there? Don't know anyone's actual names <_<

Nah not really. I have X myself. The only exclusives I need Gen VI wise are Skrelp and Sprtizee I think. Other than that I don't mind getting whatever you have to trade.

I can hop on in a minute if you're able.

I'm online now.

Now that I'm done fiddling with PR Videos...

Are you Christopher on there? Don't know anyone's actual names <_<

Yes I'm Christopher.

No idea. Might be because I'm using an O Power. Not sure what the glows mean, though I think the blue glow means someone has an O Power for you to receive.

Also, I can trade you in a few minutes. Just finishing up an Elite Four run now.

No matter. It would help get me Poke Miles <_<

Plus, I have a ton of stuff I need to trade over from my Black 2. The only thing I really want in return from X/Y are Gen VI stuff, so that's basically like two Pokemon.

So, I just need to breed a Fennekin and Amaura for you (have one of each, but the Fennekin is female and I want to keep that one, and I want one Amaura for myself). I'll post again once that's all set, or if I see you on I'll just start a trade.

So, I just need to breed a Fennekin and Amaura for you (have one of each, but the Fennekin is female and I want to keep that one, and I want one Amaura for myself). I'll post again once that's all set, or if I see you on I'll just start a trade.

Sweet, I have no idea how long that all takes but I'll be around all night, so just send me a PM or something. :D

Actually shouldn't take too long. Already got both eggs so I just need to hatch them. Was expecting it to take a bit longer <_<

Also, I have an Imposter Ditto that I'll try to breed at some point. Once I do I can send those to anyone who wants one.

I need a Chespin to finish up the 3 starters (and a Bulbasaur and Squirtle for the gen 1 starters they give you).

You can trade up from gen 3 all the way to 6 right? Well eventually you will, correct? I should get to work bringing as much up from those as I can.

And hell yes on the Ditto, would save me time getting one.

I might have or can breed a Chespin for you. I HAD a Squirtle but I ended up trading it on Wonder Trade the other day. Could probably see about getting one off the GTS for you, though.