Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

I will never understand why boxes aren't just like items and you can't just have them all in one big box and choose sort by national/region Pokédex number, name. type, nature etc.

The wrestling hawk is in the route just after the second gym, in the grass around a load of huge stones. We totally need an EWB tournament of purely 1-on-1 Hawlucha matches.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I want is to be able to navigate it all with one menu. You can give me multiple boxes, that's fine, I don't give a shit, but let me swap out Onix for Tyrunt from one menu, not two. And don't prompt me if I'm sure I'm finished when I press the B button every fucking time I do this which is often because fuck.

Go to "Organize Boxes" instead of the Withdraw or Deposit. You can drag and drop to switch Pokemon to your party, move Pokemon to different boxes, etc all from that one menu. It's the same thing as "Move Pokemon" from previous games.

Edited by Vitamin E

Have you got the False Swipe TM? Best move for catching something by far. Want me to breed it for you when I get back to breesing centre?

I have False Swipe but, yeah, didn't have it in my party during the battle.

If you could breed it that'd be great. Thanks.

Yeah, on the "built from the ground up" front...surely I wasn't the only one to realise that you go through Viridian Forest and in to Viridian City for the first gym, right?

I was chatting with some friends as well all started playing and went through the forest and, yes, that was the first thing each of us said.

It's not as daunting as it seems unless you're going to go into the inner mechanics of the game, which kind of ruins the fun of the game anyway IMO. If you've got any questions then feel free to ask. Most basic thing is that when you breed it always breeds the female of the two Pokémon, the male can potentially pass on learned moves, and Ditto breeds with everything that can breed and will produce an egg of the other Pokémon regardless of gender.