Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might come in handy, Fxhd, if you want to get an idea what the stats will be after you EV train but before you actually do it:

http://www.psypokes.com/dex/stats.php

And this could come in handy if you want more exact numbers for above (probably best to go to the Battle Maison or somewhere that will set a Pokemon's level to 50)

http://www.psypokes.com/dex/iv.php

I like that in one second hand retailer over here in the UK, Diamond is £20 whereas Pearl is £18. Well, I don't like the price but it does make me think maybe it's cheaper because Palkia and the cover in general are a bit pink and therefore a bit less desirable. Kinda like how all the pink GBA's are way cheaper because it makes you look like a girl to use them. In the realm of HG/SS, with the obviously well established 'Gold > Silver' thought process in action, Gold is £35 and Silver only £30.

But then that theory kinda falls apart when White is £20 and Black is £22. :/

Well the gaming scene is almost non-existant here so there's probably no used game shop around and I have searched and no one has it for sale online. Strange is that I have no problem in finding D/P/Pt games.

Is there anybody that can get HG for me and can handle international shipping?

Edited by Fxhd

Added you, give me moment to get another Heracross. Just got your Skrelp.

I just found my first ever shiny randomly in your Safari.

It was a Sunkern and the difference is barely noticeable, but it was still A SHINY. FUCKING MARKED OUT. I am going to train a Sunflora to level 100.

Edited by Fxhd

That's fantastic. I know Ivysaur is also in my Friend Safari, but does anyone know what the third is?

EDIT: Just read the thread and it's Quilladin. It's a starter but that's still sort of lame. :shifty:

Sousa the Younger has Nincada (lame) and Phanpy (not in the main game and ready to evolve!) in hers. She hasn't beaten the game yet so I don't know what the third is. Fxhd's is Poison and he's got Venomoth, Drapion, and Seviper (Seviper, no Seviping!), so that's one you can't get anywhere else in the game.

Just got a Deoxys for the shiny Clawnitzer I got after like 3 tries with the chain fishing. I hope it's a legit one tho.

By legit I assume you mean offical release as aposed to obtained via a action replay, if its an actual event Deoxys then it should have a classic ribbon, the only other way to get it was through an event item in Gen 3

It's in a master ball so I don't think it's the newer event. It says fateful encounter which lead to time travel from Hoenn. It has a Premier Ribbon tho, no classic ribbon. The guys said it's from gen 3 btw.

Edited by Fxhd