Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm... just read some stuff. Possible spoilers?

Spoiler

UB-01’s body is composed of a glass-like substance. However, it’s constantly changing shapes, never settling on one. While evidence of something like a survival instinct can be observed in UB-01, no one knows whether it has a will of its own or any emotions. It’s said that, for some reason, its movements resemble those of a young girl.

Sooo... have the villains moves from cloning/creating Pokémon to making experimental human/Pokémon hybrids? :o

Also, lol Alolan Raticate is swollen as fuck :lol:

4 minutes ago, Benji said:

I can't view that video at the minute, what's in it?

New Pokemon
- Type: Null (Normal)
- Jangmo-o (Dragon)
- Raticate Alola Form (Dark/Normal)

Sun and Moon set 12 hours apart and events are different in each

The Aether Foundation member breakdown

Search Alola for Zygarde cells and cores

Pokemon Snap/Finder mini game/feature

And Ultra Beasts

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Benji said:

With all these silly names and type weirdness, I just hope we finally get MissingNo made into a real Pokémon. The trick to get it in RBY was to surf Cinnabar Island's coast, so just pretend it washed up there after drifting from Alola or something :shifty:

Someone has put forward the idea that Null will be what happens if you send Missingno to SuMo. Almost makes sense if you consider that Missingno is Bird type (which doesn't exist, so a null type) and has loads of different types of moves (Null is made of different Pokemon types)...

• Like 1

Is anybody else worried they're making everything too complicated and moving too far away from the core game? I didn't love Mega Evolutions and there seems to be a lot to take in and understand already.

Edited by TCO
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, apsham said:

Missingno had the chance to corrupt the shit out of your game though, couldn't it? And if you caught it - it would either do that or turn into an existing type or two, wouldn't it?

Not really - I think that Nintendo tried to push that it did to make it less appealing to catch. It does some graphical glitches and messes up the Hall of Fame, but you can fix the graphical problems easily.

Not to mention, after two decades and doing whatever transferring of data they need to do between a re-released version of the originals to a new game (which probably involves a lot of new data creation anyway, due to changes in typings, EVs, IVs, and other attributes), they'll almost certainly have thought of a solution.

Playing the log game here. Almost done with Y and then I've got the digital Yellow version to play. I know they both support poke bank, so cool.

But I'm planning to do heart gold, platinum, Black/White I&II and Alpha sapphire too... With the exception of the last, the others don't? 

How to transfer Pokemon without 2 devices?