Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

On 04/10/2016 at 16:07, Executive Kaney said:

What the fuck happened to having good water starters? They've all sucked since totodile.

Fuck you, I loved my Oshawatt, his name was Mr Fibbles and would freeze people alive with an Ice Beam!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Greninja and really liked it by the time I reached that point, but I really disliked the anthropomorphic nature of the final evolutions in X/Y. I mean Pokemon in general who look more human than animal, a lot of them look weird/creepy. 

Squirtle was the best ever, and totodile was second best but I maintain all the other water ones sucks. Especially this newest one fuckin hell.

I've been playing random team battles in Showdown from time to time when I need a break from grading since they're easy to get going and sometimes make me try mons I wouldn't normally use. This opponent wasn't a particularly good battler, but if you've never had a chance to see how much of a beast Regigigas can be once you get past Slow Start, here you go: http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-randombattle-455813249