Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the *entire* game has leaked. Story, all stats, all UB's, everything. Be warned. I'm trying to avoid most of the spoilers, but there's one incredibly cool one that's maybe not a spoiler but still just in case:

A location your Pokemon can come from is "Pokemon Go"

Currently playing through Alpha Sapphire and man, I suck. I have 3 badges but still only Grovyle to show for it. I am at the city of the 4th Gym. With no clue how to advance my team, who to put in there. So any tips? I am going for Feebas but I can not get that one now right? And I couldn't run into a silly Magnemite at route 110. 

7 hours ago, Gigan Lars said:

Currently playing through Alpha Sapphire and man, I suck. I have 3 badges but still only Grovyle to show for it. I am at the city of the 4th Gym. With no clue how to advance my team, who to put in there. So any tips? I am going for Feebas but I can not get that one now right? And I couldn't run into a silly Magnemite at route 110. 

Have you got a wingull/pelipper, that would have been my first choice against a fire gym if I didnt pick the water starter, you could also go back and get the old rod from Dewford (fisherman around the gym) and use it to get a goldeen or magikarp if you don't mind a little grinding.

Looks like people have got info on some of the version exclusives

Spoiler

Sun
- Passimian
- Tortunator
- Lycanroc (Midday Forme)
- Vulpix (Alolan Forme)
- Ninetales (Alolan Forme)
- Solgaleo
- UB-02 Expansion

Moon
- Oranguru
- Drampa
- Lycanroc (Midnight Forme)
- Sandshrew (Alolan Forme)
- Sandslash (Alolan Forme)
- Lunala
- UB-02 Beauty

Edited by TheWho87

Reviews are looking very high for this. Why does the UK get this later than America?!

Also, did I miss that they were dropping badges somewhere? What do we get from the gyms/trials now?

I think Sinnoh definitely had my favourite set, I just find something about them aesthetically pleasing:

8badges.png

Intrigued by the new trials system anyway, I want this game already!

Honestly, Bowtie Owl vs. Eventual Wrestlecat is the toughest starter decision I've had to make in a really long time. First two stages I vastly prefer Rowlet, but final evolution skews Litten's way huge.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Honestly, Bowtie Owl vs. Eventual Wrestlecat is the toughest starter decision I've had to make in a really long time. First two stages I vastly prefer Rowlet, but final evolution skews Litten's way huge.

Do you hold off on your evolutions until you have the best moves? If so, go Bowtie Owl, if not then you'll probably level up really fast again with the way EXP Share works these days so go Eventual Wrestlecat. Just depends who you'd spend most of the game using really.