Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

3 hours ago, Avenged said:

Playing the log game here. Almost done with Y and then I've got the digital Yellow version to play. I know they both support poke bank, so cool.

But I'm planning to do heart gold, platinum, Black/White I&II and Alpha sapphire too... With the exception of the last, the others don't? 

How to transfer Pokemon without 2 devices?

I think Poke Transporter works with Black & White. Can't remember if it does with HG/SS and DPPt...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Benji said:

Well that was why I asked. I thought maybe you thought you needed two 3DS's. Wouldn't be the first to make that mistake.

Sorry I misread, thought you were thinking I didn't have any consoles and was using emulators or something :P 

So do tell, how do I get them moved about then?

9 hours ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

I want to play a Pokemon game. I have a 2DS. Assume I know nothing. What's a good one to get? Also if I want Sun or Moon how do I know which one to pick?

Assuming you're after one of the 3DS generation games

The differences between each pair of games is minimal, the only difference is the pokemon available in each, these links will show what is specifically available in each version.

X and Y exclusive Pokémon
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire exclusive Pokémon

If you want to get one before Sun & Moon, my recommendation would be to give either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire a go. It drew me in and didnt feel like a chore which happened when I played Y afterwards, it has some good stuff going on post game, plus it has the most legendary pokemon available in game if you want that challenge.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Benji said:

The style in the anime preview for the SuMo series looks absolutely god awful.

Wtf is with that hair and those cheeks?

It looks like a reset again - he's going to school in Alola, by the looks of it.

Someone has put forward that a lot of the series are actually alternate universes, where only some things stay the same. Hence why Ash never used any of his non-Gen 6 Pokemon in the XYZ saga and why Serena suddenly showed up as someone he's known all his life. 

Those people are stupid, they're all connected every time. It's just a rolling timeline. Loads of cartoons do it.

I'm fine with resets, it's half the fun of the anime - seeing a new journey begin. I just hate that art style for Ash. Nobody else looks that stupid in the screens I saw.