Official Smackdown vs. Raw Thread

JoeMimic

to further elaborate my hate on tag team matches, WHY THE FUCK IS THE TAUNTING RIGHT ANALOGE STICK ALSO CALLING IN YOUR PARTNER ?

how gay can a game be . . .

Yeah, that is incredibley annoying.

To be honest, the only time I go on anymore is when I feel like 'Oh Randy Orton vs. Tajiri' or whatever, and when I friend is over, cos Tag matches are quite fun with friends (that way you get a partner with any amount of intellegence at all). Otherwise I dont go on much at all.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now

for god knows what reason

Vince gave Test of all People a World Title Match against me, one week, it is Goldberg vs Hawk, hawk murders Goldberg after the Match so i come out to help him (i just did, there was no "do you ant to option") - next thing i see is test comming out as well, i should face him in a no title match - for reasons i don´t get i get pinned and this counts as match lost, but now comes the biggest fun.

THIS BULLSHIT COASTS ME 4 FUCKING SUPERSTARPOINTS

i had no chans to do annything against it, it coasts me the work of FOUR FUCKING MATCHES in wich no matter how strong the oponent was i only (like almost usual in every match) only gave one Points.

HOW FUCKING GAY CAN A GAME BE ?

OH OH OH

Next match against Kane, who needs 3 strikes and one finisher to beat me without me having even a chans to counter ore run away, COSTAS ME ANOTHER 3 SP POINT - ISSENT THIS GAME GRATE ? THE COMPLEED RATIONALETY AND SENS IN EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS.

Smackdown = wors game than V.I.P.

Edited by Michael Matzat

THIS BULLSHIT COASTS ME 4 FUCKING SUPERSTARPOINTS

i had no chans to do annything against it, it coasts me the work of FOUR FUCKING MATCHES in wich no matter how strong the oponent was i only (like almost usual in every match) only gave one Points.

:lol:

Next match against Kane, who needs 3 strikes and one finisher to beat me without me having even a chans to counter ore run away,

And once again :lol::lol::lol: You people suck at this game...and that's not sarcasm ;)

Guest Kamala

But who would want to play with shite graphics when you can have mind blowing ones, it adds to the enjoyment.

Quoting the guy with the teddy thing as his sig.

Edited by Kamala

Teacher to class full of ltile michaels "what did we learn today children ?"

The class anwers all together "Media 2.0 has the entire Smackdown series in a Mega Premium Edition, thats why he sees non of the bugs and adores the games more than anny women on this world."

Teacher "Right class, A for everyone!"

Smackdown sucks, the only reason i play it is because so manny people care about it and i better know what i am talking about wen i face all the odds for ripping it apart. You guys seriusly need to play KoC for just one week...

I would honestly love to play KOC, but I have a few problems

- MONEY. I have none.

- I have no idea how i'd go about obtaining a copy of KOC, or more importantly, I have no idea how to go about modding my PS2 so I could.

- Doing modding will in-validate my warranty, and my PS2 is a bit iffy as it is. And if my PS2 were to break down, and I have to buy a new one because my warranty is in-validated I can't because of point 1.

Other then that, I would play KOC at the drop of a hat, even if its only 1/10th as good as you say it is, it'll be kick-ass.

But, I'm stuck with Smackdown i'm afraid. Plus im a fanboy mark for WWE wrestlers :ohwell:

EDIT - One question. If the game is in Japanese.............how do you understand it. Is their an English language version? (like an option to change the in game language)

Edited by timmayy

EDIT - One question. If the game is in Japanese.............how do you understand it. Is their an English language version?

I'd imagine you'd use a GameFAQs guide to naviagate around the game or something.

I would honestly love to play KOC, but I have a few problems

- MONEY. I have none.

i can´t help you with that :D

- I have no idea how i'd go about obtaining a copy of KOC, or more importantly, I have no idea how to go about modding my PS2 so I could.

thats simple as hell as soon as you fix part 1

- Doing modding will in-validate my warranty, and my PS2 is a bit iffy as it is. And if my PS2 were to break down, and I have to buy a new one because my warranty is in-validated I can't because of point 1.

Warrenty will run out sooner ore later annyway, after that fixing the PS2 at some store will coast you as much as getting a new one from sony (99$ that would be after your warrenty ran out, thats the most expensife part fixing a PS2 could coast you if the laser needs to be replaces, everything elth is cheaper)

One question. If the game is in Japanese.............how do you understand it. Is their an English language version?

There are plenty of FAQs translating Manual and menus, the story mode issent that text intensive sinc it´s more based around winning/loosing and training so you can handelyourself throu it. It´s a bit rough the frist days becaus you have to get used to loosing wen you just button bash and becaus the japanes stuff is confusing but i don´t need annything now, i can even get myself throu the massive CAW without looking up the FAQ.

http://kocaccess.gswf.org/index.html

Thanks, for the info and link Matzat, very helpful.  :D  How did you mod your PS2 btw?

i send it to a german shop (www.gametop.de) after checking what was the best adress (asking around on msg boards ect. this shop always was brought up by manny people werever i asked and i can´t complain either), i have a Cell Chip (messiah) wich is the longest running top chip, at the moment a chip called DMS3 seems to be the best avalibill.

www.dms3.com

Shall we rename the topic 'I hate the Smackdown games?' or shall we just create a topic for you guys so you can moan there? Maztat is okay as he moans about everything and never seems to have one positive thing to say.

On the other hand, Orton looks a little crappy but I rarely notice it in a game because I don't sit there focusing on the guys face instead of enjoying the actual gameplay.

Guest SelfHighFive

Media, you can beat Kane with Richards in 5 minutes? I can do it a lot quicker than that, but does that mean Triple H dropping me with 1 Pedigree right off the bat and pinning me still means I suck? No. Hell, play against Austin, he can do the same thing. With those two, half the time if they lace you with a Pedigree or Stunner, they CAN pin you regardless of your condition, although it seems to be a random thing on if you actually can kick out or not.

Johnny, there is very little to say positively about the game yet. As for focusing on the faces, look at Kane, Eddie, Benoit...... then look at Orton and HBK and look how shitty they look. Now look at Orton and HBK in HCTP, and notice they look better in HCTP, that's pretty bad if you ask me.

I can understand if you'll play the game regardless, but there isn't really a need to act like there is nothing wrong with what we've seen so far just because peopole will play it anyway.

Did HCTP suck? Maybe in your opinion did, but if it sucked so bad it wouldn't have got such a great rating with nearly every PS2 magazine etc etc etc. Now at the end of the day, SD Vs Raw WILL be better than HCTP, whether its by a little bit or by a huge margin. So at the end of the day, that means the game will be good, because HCTP was already really good. Also there isn't anything bad I see with the game. Wow a few guys look sucky, so what? Games back on the sega and snes suck ahrd on graphics, but do they suck gameplay wise? Noooooooo <_< . They have already said updated roster, create a belt, create a PPV and maybe online play, Hi Maztat, them things there say hello, them things there are positive. Stop post whoring too Maztat with your shitty seven fucking word sentances that contribute NOTHING what so ever to the topic. Your opinions are super crap in football and even worst in computing.

I don't care about people who have bad things to say about the game, everyone has there own opinions, but when half of a 7 page topic is guys moaning about the game, then things get a little different.

:)

Edited by JohnnyPerfect