Official Smackdown vs. Raw Thread

JoeMimic

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and been a complete rip-off of No Mercy or something.

i wouldend say that No Mercy still can stand up against the new top titles (smackdown is no new top title) but the basic system still issent annywere near horrible (in most parts) so better a god compleed rip off than another smackdown. It would at least stop the ideot smackdown fanboys from claiming "it issent released were i life so it has to be crap" wen you bring it up as a game better than smackdown, wich no mercy certainlee still is in pritty much every part.

wont happen to soon annyway

Edited by Michael Matzat

Guest Kamala

When you say you dont like garbage wrestling on Fire Pro Wrestling D you could have a Misawa vs Kawada exploding ring deathmatch, imagine that on something like KoC. lol.

1. I don´t have to play that match

2. FPW issent build around that match/kind of match

3. CZW is wen thei are not tring to be RoH every now and than

=

6. me most likly don´t like the kind of game that will come out of that

actualy i would expect a more ringbound version of BJW wich is a thought that scares me, a lot.

Edited by Michael Matzat

1. SDM is has now ascended to a higher plane.

2. Fire Pro wrestling fucking rocks.

3. Smackdown series is good.

4. Both are good/rocking for differant reasons.

And the screens are looking mighty tasty I must say, but I can't judge gaming on graphics. As SDM has in fact stated perfectionatly in his post.

Is that supposed to be Renee Dupree? Because if it weren't for the purple tights, I would have zero idea who that is, it looks more like Alan Funk.

I was just thinking that. The faces need a lot of work.

Some problems..

I don't like they still have Shelton Benjamin, with the full singlet on. Actually hope that will change...because for some reason, the singlet tucked just makes him look more like, 'an established singles wrestler' IMO.

Jericho's attire is crap..outdated. Still it's a good Jericho, just don't like that attire. They should just go ahead and give him black pants...sincee every now and then he does at least wear black. Most of the colors he doesn't wear for a while.

Don't like seeing same attire, in two games in a row. (RVD) Although it's somewhat different...I'm sure they can give himcolored ones, but he'll probaly have alternate attires so I won't complain.

JBL looks CRAZY...lmao. But it kinda looks like him so yea lol

Some positives..

Rene Dupree is in!!!!! And I don't care what's said...he actually looks good IMO, face wise too..although it's not perfection. But the body shape looks dead on..with the exception of 'foldy forearms'.

Christian's hair is fucking ace.

Guest Kamala

Only problem i got with those pictures is Rene Dupree(dont really care anyway)

with his stupid looking face, he needs to look younger.

Other problem which is sure to be fixed is the clipping in that test of strength with Andre The Giant and Big Show, thats more than likely gonna get fixed though unless they want it to look like they are having a little finger test of strength :lol:.

Woot!

Gaby pre-ordered his copy of SmackDown Vs RAW yesterday at EBGames! I put $10 down, and the game is priced at a whopping $49.99... CANADIAN! I fucking love EB. If you pre-order from them, you save $30, sometimes $40 on a brand new game.

Guest SelfHighFive

He most likely made a mistake on pricing, but he can't charge you more at this point, so good going on your part. If you go to the EBGanmes site, it's $49.99 US, and gets changed for different currency, so it's 99% likely that guy messed up big time in your favor.

Anyone with the PSW magazine or whatever it is that has some free disk with SD Vs Raw on will have seen this, anyway here it is. Its like 8 minutes long and not amazing quality, but its watchable. I think it looks way better than HCTP!

http://scwtemp.moonfruit.com/cgi-bin/download.cgi