Official Smackdown vs. Raw Thread

JoeMimic

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Future Shock

I'd buy KoC2 over SDvR, but that's because I'm an indy freak, and it has Samoa Joe in the game. It has nothing to do with the fact that fucking Matzat is telling me to buy it.

In fact, that's kind of a turn off.

Guest Future Shock

*scratches head in confusion*

What the hell did you just say?

I understand what you said and everything, that's not the problem, but what the hell. :P I'm not going to suffer because you tell me to buy a game, fool!

I was debating over whether to get this or San Andreas.

Now, after what I've heard over the last few pages of this thread...not so much.

Hell...even I would tell you to get San Andreas before giving this a look. Especially since the better part of people here aren't wrestling fans really, well WWE fans. I don't know about you personally, but if I had to guess I'd probaly say you would enjoy GTA:SA more then you would SDvsRAW.

What about DoR?

DoR might be enough to wrestle the mantle of worst wrestling game ever from WCW Thunder.

Buy one of the many returned copies for $20.