Official Smackdown vs. Raw Thread

JoeMimic

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See this is just plainly MORONIC. They release one of the worst rosters for a SD game yet, and then restrict the amount of CAWs in the season to one? (so we cant make them ourselves!) WTF?

TigerDriver98, are there any more 'indy' finishers or moves in?

Edited by kaya

Woah.

I was seriously considering buying the game, but after hearing how much they cut from it, I think I'm better off saving my 90 dollars for something else.

Seriously, what the fuck is THQ thinking? I mean, they release this game smack dab in the middle of two of the largest releases of the year, along with half a dozen other top notch titles, and yet they're putting out a game like this?

Bah.

Guest Downloading_Man

Which legends are open from the start?

they removed the cool stat feature, most of the titles, abilty to switch brands, assign Face/heel and worst of all,... you can only have one f'n CAW in a season at a time!

Which legends are open from the start?

they removed the cool stat feature, most of the titles, abilty to switch brands, assign Face/heel and worst of all,... you can only have one f'n CAW in a season at a time!

So the brands are completely locked? Can you not unlock the ability to edit them?

Can created belts be used in season mode?

Also are any of the pre-mades in CAW mode dangerously like people who aren't in the game?

Edited by TigerDriver98

Not really, because you can always just send it back/return it somewhere for your money back. Unless having to do that would piss you off, then yea. Doesn't change it from being a good game though. Only thing I found that I could see people not liking much in CAW, is the way things are organized now. You don't have the pages..but instead the scrollbar...but good thing is, if you..hold down for instance, it goes down fast as hell, so that shouldn't be to much of a problem. And now you don't have to go through the few button presses just to get a closer look at the small pics you're given. So in ways it can be a plus, it ways it can be the opposite.

Really? Wow. I didn't know....I guess that's because I haven't been Cena yet.... :shifty: ........

--------------

And since we're on the topic, I totally think this game rocks. It's giving me the opportunity to create a successful and living diary! You're probably like OMG you really suck at continuation with diaries and stuff like that but this game is awesome. If your a true wrestling fan, you'll sneak behind the so-called 'flaws' and unfortunate losses and see that this game is totally awesome.

Thank you.

--edit-- Oh and umm... create-a-superstar is pretty cool. Great improvement with the graphics, yet anyway you form them, they always have man-boobs. The CAW mode in SDvsRAW is very tough to understand until to use it for a while. Loading [even hair] pieces are kinda long, and selections for some objects (....) are min., but acceptable.

Really? Wow. I didn't know....I guess that's because I haven't been Cena yet.... :shifty: ........

--------------

And since we're on the topic, I totally think this game rocks. It's giving me the opportunity to create a successful and living diary! You're probably like OMG you really suck at continuation with diaries and stuff like that but this game is awesome. If your a true wrestling fan, you'll sneak behind the so-called 'flaws' and unfortunate losses and see that this game is totally awesome.

Thank you.

--edit-- Oh and umm... create-a-superstar is pretty cool. Great improvement with the graphics, yet anyway you form them, they always have man-boobs. The CAW mode in SDvsRAW is very tough to understand until to use it for a while. Loading [even hair] pieces are kinda long, and selections for some objects (....) are min., but acceptable.

So you want people to eat their shit and call it ice cream?

Guest Iron Mary

Wow. From occasionally checking back on this topic since whenever it started, I learned a LOT. Stuff like:

* You would only buy the Smackdown games if you are a cheap licence whore.

* The Smackdown series is a piece of shit, no matter what you loser fanboys say.

* Those who hate Smackdown are in an elite class. WAAAY above those licence-lovin', graphics-gawkin', Smackdown vs RAW slut fanboys.

I think I'll mod my PS2 and order KoC2 so as to escape from those narrow-minded conformists forever... nah, fuck it. I'll play the game that I enjoy playing. Yes, the game has flaws. Whoopde-fucking-do. Not enough to put me off buying it. Yes, I like playing as my favourite WWE stars (and JBL). Whoopde-fucking-sycophantic-licence-whore-do.

Bottom line: Yes, Smackdown vs RAW is flawed and anyone has the right to point them out and question them. However, putting yourself over anyone who buys the game because you don't like it (or because they are fucking licence whores who only care about stats updates for The Rock and will lap up anything the WWE will sell on account of they are conformist zombies racing towards their graves) is not cool. Very not cool.

Hey, call me a whore if you will. I'll just call you a self-important fuckwit with nothing better to do than lurk in this thread and big note yourself by putting people down for enjoying a game for whatever reason.

Peace and love...