Top Posters In This Topic

Manhunt (PS2)

Pit Fighter (Sega Genesis)

Streets of Rage 2 (Sega Genesis)

WCW/NWO Revenge (N64)

Warcraft 2 (Playstation/PC)

Bushido Blade 2 (Playstation)

Metal Gear Solid (Playstation)

WWE Smackdown! Here Comes the Pain (PS2)

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2)

The Punisher (PS2)

Edited by VerbalPuke

Guest Penis Van Lesbian

Football Manager

Pro Evolution Soccer

Sheumue

Grand Theft Auto

Legend of Zelda

Mario

International Superstar Soccer

Outrun

Counterstrike

Sega Worldwide Soccer

Edited by Penis Van Lesbian

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy X

Ico

No Mercy

Grand Theft Auto III

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Super Mario brothers(nes)

Zelda(Nes)

Duck Hunt(Nes)

Shenmue

In no particular order:

• Super Mario World (SNES) - Awesome

• Pokémon Red/Blue/Green (Gameboy) - Where would I be without it?

• Final Fantasy VII (PS1) - Once again...

• Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past (SNES) - The groundbreaking Zelda game, for me at least

• Mortal Kombat Trilogy (PS1) - Everyone, in one game. Brilliant.

• Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (GCN) - Never got the N64 version. Love this one to bits.

• Final Fantasy X (PS2) - Brilliant storyline. Brilliant graphics. Great twist.

• Civilization III (PC) - Got soooooo hooked on this.

• Mario Party 5 (GCN) - Lame on single player. Awesome on multiplayer.

• Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN) - See above. Also Norris made me fall in love with it again.

Pokémon in some form best get on the list. *shakes fist*

Mario 64 (N64)

WCW Vs nWo Revenge (N64)

Power Rangers (SNES)

Killer Instinct (SNES)

Pitfall (SNES)

Super Smash Brothers (N64)

Halo 2 (Xbox)

Rouge Trip (PS1)

Super Marioworld (SNES)

Manhunt (PS2)

I love my SNES, obviously.

Edited by Tristakushi

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (why am I the first person to vote for this?)

The Getaway

Starcraft

Football Manager 2005

Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (or Pro 4 if Pro 5 can't count)

Goldeneye

WWF No Mercy

Star Wars: Jedi Knight II

Guest Dakendo

Bleh, let's see what I can come up with.

• Pokémon Red

• WWF No Mercy

• Football Manager 2005

• Crash Bandicoot 3

• The Sims 2

• Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

• Final Fantasy VIII

• Tekken 2

• Pro Evolution Soccer 4

• WWF Smackdown 2: Just Bring It

Earthbound (SNES)- The first RPG I ever played, and my favorite better. It is so off-the-wall, so much fun, and hitting people with frying pans and baseball bats will be a memory I take with me forever. Sharks for life, fo.

Call Of Duty (PC) - Amazing. Really draws you in. Sounds, graphics and gameplay are all top-notch. Also, the online was just crazy.

Street Fighter 2 (SNES or Genesis) - Quick, fast and fun fighter, one of the few fighting games I can play. And Ken is better then Ryu.

Super Mario Bros. (NES) - Started it all. I played it for the first time ever on Super Mario All-Stars, and was blown away. It isn't the best looking, and isn't complex, but it is fun. And thats all that matters. Oh, and the soundtrack will always be in my head.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles In Time (SNES)- I never owned it, but when I was 6 my brother and I rented it enough to own 4 or 5 copies. Again, it is fun. The levels were all good, the graphics looked cool and it was never frustrating in difficulty but never too easy to bore me.

NFL 2K2 (Dreamcast) - The last NFL game on the Dreamcast, and the best. Was fun, easy to get into, had a deep franchise mode and awesome graphics. Gameplay was great, and the Bucs were awesome.

Freedom Force (PC)- Taking control of superheroes is fun, especially in a game this good.

Medal Of Honor (PSX) - I was like "Whatthefuckisthis?!?!" when my brother brought it home. The sound was just amazing, and it was the first GOOD first person shooter on the PSX. Nothing is better then firing a Thompson into a Nazi.

Final Fantasy 7

Final Fantasy 7 :shifty:

Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Goldeneye

Donkey Kong 64

Halo

Halo 2

Sonic the Hedghog 2

WWE Smackdown HCTP

Morrowind

My favorite game of all time is The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time. Great story and great emotions in that game, music was kickass as well. The rest of these are in no particular order.

Excite Bike

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Goldeneye on 64

Metal Gear Solid

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Halo

Super Mario Bros

Myst

Diablo

Soul Caliber II

WWF No Mercy

Super Mario 64 (N64) - Probably the best Mario game ever.

Super Mario Kart (SNES) - The newer onces were cool, but there was just something about the original which makes it still fun to play.

WWF No Mercy (N64) - Still the best wrestling game ever.

Pokemon Red/Blue (Game Boy) - Still going after 10 years, and this is what started it all (well, actually Pokemon Green/Red did, but whatever. <_<)

Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic (Xbox) - Awesome story, awesome gameplay, awesome music. And it's Star Wars on top of that (you can easily forget).

Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (Xbox) - More of the same please.

Halo (Xbox) - Awesome story, music, graphics, online community/following and just so fun to play.

Halo 2 (Xbox) - Same as above but to an even higher level, and it had Xbox Live. I still play this game nearly daily (for a few minutes if I have any) and it was released almost an entire year ago.

Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles (Mega Drive/Genesis) - This was Sonic 3, with the Sonic & Knuckles cart. The best Sonic game ever, in terms of fun. Play as Knuckles, Tails, Sonic or Sonic & Tails through the entire expanse of Sonic 3 and S&K? Fucking awesome.

Street Fighter II Turbo (SNES/Mega Drive) - True classic with great characters, easy but really fun controls with some awesome music.

There's loads of games that get honourable mentions, but I can't mention them all. But basically almost everything that others are saying and my own little faves like EXTREME WARFARE REVENGE. It is why we all got together in the first place, is it not? :)