World of Warcraft

Your Mom

Almost up to 100k now. Apparently it hit its goal within 8 minutes of going live, so it'll hopefully get a wide release.

If you ever need a tank hit me up, I'm leveling my paladin right now with the intent of tanking on him. So far I'm just a few bars into level 117 though.

2 hours ago, High Overlord Cloudfang said:

If you ever need a tank hit me up, I'm leveling my paladin right now with the intent of tanking on him. So far I'm just a few bars into level 117 though.

Can you cross realm with groups? I don't have anyone on your realms. :( 

@High Overlord Cloudfang I googled it and it is possible. Still learning so much about this shit. I've got two other friends that I usually do dungeons with. We should all hook up sometime if you're around. Then we'd only have to have one person we don't know :shifty: 

My main is a 120 Hunter on the Horde side. I'm leveling an Alliance Warlock as well but that's going to take me awhile because my main focus will always be my Hunter. I've never actually run a Mythic other than old content yet as I've honestly only been playing the game regularly for about 6 months now. My confidence as a player isn't really there yet but I'm working on it with this Xpac. My friends are skittish about running them and they've been playing since the game basically came out so it makes me a bit more afraid of them as well though I'm definitely going to do them. I'm the first of my friends to have run a Heroic on this Xpac so far but I'll get them running them soon enough.

Also, if anyone wants to add me Draevyn11926

Aleindria#1339 is my battletag, feel free to add me. I mostly play Horde and am in the process of leveling my paladin (2 more levels to go!), but I also have alliance characters that I intend to level from 110 to 120 as well.

I hate smug WoW players. Did a heroic yesterday with a random group and the healer admitted he let two of us die on purpose just because we weren't doing as much damage as what the other two people were. To me, that's a shitty attitude to have especially when your job is to keep everyone alive if you can. You don't let people die on purpose. I fucking hate people like that.

• Like 1

I haven’t honestly sat down and played since I got out of the hospital on Saturday. I need to sit down and play some, especially now that they fixed the PvP season, but I’m lacking motivation. 

8 hours ago, High Overlord Cloudfang said:

I haven’t honestly sat down and played since I got out of the hospital on Saturday. I need to sit down and play some, especially now that they fixed the PvP season, but I’m lacking motivation. 

Didn't know you were in the hospital. Hope you're feeling better :(

I forgot to accept the quest before doing the Warfront and missed out on a 370 piece. So I'm going to try to do it again tonight and hopefully get it this time.