The Grand Tour. (Top Gear is dead).

K

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Loved seeing Hamster back, I'm soooo glad that they'll never mention the crash again. It got huge news coverage and basically ever since it's all we've heard in relation to Hammond, or Top Gear in general. They've had the return show and said what needed to be said about the crash, so let that draw a line under it.

<3 the Jaguar XKR also.

I love Top Gear. It's one of the most entertaining shows on TV, despite the cars. (Not a car man, myself. Probably bitter because I'll probably never be able to drive one :P).

So glad it's back. I've missed it. Clarkson is a God, and Hamster is slowly getting there. He's brilliant on Brainiac too, but anyone who can crash a car at 300+ mph, not die, make a full recovery in under a year, then come back to the show it happened on AND TALK SEVEN MILLION PEOPLE THROUGH THE CRASH, is badass.

All three of them are great. They have more chemistry than pretty much any presenters of any show ever.

Something I've always wondered though... is Top Gear live? (The studio bits, obviously, not the videos).

Edited by Farmer Reil