The Grand Tour. (Top Gear is dead).

K

Channel 5 will sign him up and bring back the Clarkson chat show where he had crude caricatures of people on eggs and then put them in a microwave. Or was that Johnny Vaughan?

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This radio show is absolute genius.

So I just started reading this thread from the beginning, and this post reminded me that the whole, unedited radio show from that episode, is up on YouTube. It didn't go as bad as the editing made it look, obviously, but it was a fun listen. I don't know if everyone already knew this, but I thought it might be worth a share.

Last time I listened to it it was one video, but it seems its since been cut into pieces, still listenable as a playlist though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylKQOmNB-dE&list=PL7A22DFF5A7D35F84

There is something floating about that the BBC may allow Clarkson to finish this season by giving him a minder, I wonder if he will write and perform a new theme tune.

But in all seriousness it's more so they can be seen to keep an eye on him just in case things happen again.

• Like 1

http://jalopnik.com/clarkson-reportedly-to-be-fired-from-the-bbc-1693449110

According to the Telegraph, Jeremy Clarkson will be fired from the BBC after the “fracas” with a Top Gear producer.

The report says that BBC head Lord Tony Hall will make the announcement tomorrow after an investigation found that Clarkson had an altercation with producer Oisin Tymon.

Tymon was apparently verbally abused by Clarkson for 20 minutes after the Top Gear star was told that a nearby restaurant had stopped serving food, after which Clarkson reportedly physically assaulted the producer for approximately 30 seconds.

Clarkson has been suspended after the incident took place earlier this month, and the rest of season 22 of the show was cancelled.

The report states that the show will continue on BBC2, despite Clarkson's canning, and there's talk of Radio 2 Breakfast Show host and Ferrari 250 GTO owner Chris Evans possibly filling Clarkson's shoes. There's no word on whether Hammond and May will go along for the ride.

Especially since they'll probably just do a similar but not enough to be sued show with sky or someone. They have options.

The bigger question is what this means for Man's Lab and Toy Stories. May has been the best value of all three of them for his other shows.

Lets bring them across the pond to host the American Top Gear!

• Like 1