What music are you listening to?

Benji

7 hours ago, stephenmorelock said:

Kurt would be furious if he knew people were still pushing this 100% bullshit narrative to erase his wife's excellent work 25 years later.

That's a good point, but I think it's more likely that he would be furious at not getting the credit for writing all those Hole songs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spotify has given me a Daily Mix playlist based on Flogging Molly, New Found Glory, and... Cascada. It's literally a punk/ska/pop punk playlist interspersed with Cascada songs and She's So Lovely by Scouting for Girls. I love it.

On 19/05/2020 at 09:01, Jericode said:

I've had the last line of the chorus to this song stuck in my head for months, no idea where I heard it, and I've finally found the damn song courtesy of a random playlist Spotify made for me. Fair play, the song is a banger.

I don’t check this forum often so I’m going to pretend that this is a recent post and reply like a normal person. Mindset, which is on that same album is a tune. Pretty sure it came up on a daily mix/discover playlist as well, but deffs worth checking out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its a bit of bittersweet. Because im revisiting the self titled album from Kasabian. Considering all that happened with Tom being a douche and such, the music still have some bite to it on that album.

Apart from that, The Hurting and Songs from the big chair by Tears for Fears are what i have been grooving to lately

Edited by DanishmadePunk
added Pale Shelter