What music are you listening to?

Benji

Guest dr_sexplosivo
"Patience and Prudence" by Hot Cross

...Anyone?

....yes...people here have heard of Hot Cross...no need to be so condescending.

Hmm. Way to take something out of context as a way to appease that volatile mentality of yours. Then again, half-assed assertions are quite the norm on the interweb. Sad but true.

"If I Had Eyes" by Jack Johnson

My adventure into Death Metal continues with Carnivore Dirposopus and Nunslaughter. Fuck... I'm Dead will be added to that list soon, solely based on the fact that they have a song entitled "Army Of Hermaphrodites". <_<

Currently listening to one of the best technical death metal albums I have ever heard, that being "Elvenefris" by a Czech band named Lykathea Aflame. RIGHT NOW it just hit my favourite song on the album, track #6 "On The Way Home".

This has been my definitive summer album for two years now. I swear, every time there has been a nice, long sunset, I've set this particular track on, climbed out of the window and had a smoke on the roof, the riffs echoing around my room and out of the small window and past me, out to wherever my cigarette smoke blows :blush: I can only hope that this summer can offer similar experiences in my new apartment.