What music are you listening to?

Benji

The "I'm Not There" OST is fantastic, miles better than it needs to be, there's barely a bad track on there. Mark Lanegan's "Man In The Long Black Coat" is fantastic.

Jim James & Calexico's "Goin' To Acapulco" and Mason Jennings' "The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll"... I loved them in the film, and I'm glad that I now have it on CD.

Ironically enough, when I first heard "Goin' To Acapulco" in the movie, I thought the guy singing was the vocalist for Band of Horses. Wasn't until I watched the "Making of the Soundtrack" feature on the DVD that I was informed it was the guy from My Morning Jacket.

Lykethea Aflame. Lykethea Aflame and lots of Lykethea Aflame. Way behind I know but I just discovered the greatness that is Elvenefris. I have now experienced what heaven would be like if it was for Metalheads.

Louis Armstrong's "Disney Songs The Satchmo Way". If you can show me a better album than this, I'll show you FUCK OFF.

I've been listening to a LOT of Ray LaMontagne lately.

I had Till The Sun Turns Black but never had Trouble.

Just picked up Trouble and I've listened to it 3 times today. I fucking love it.

Edited by Tarheels.