What music are you listening to?

Benji

The "I'm Not There" soundtrack, it's bloody brilliant. Sonic Youth performing the title track, which is possibly my favourite Dylan track at the moment, is worth the money alone, but Karen O's "Highway 61 Revisited" is fantastic too...some of it's a little pointless, and Antony's "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" isn't spectacular, but for the most part it's bloody great.

Also, Leonard Cohen's "Ten New Songs" almost solely for "Alexandra Leaving", one of his finest songs ever in my opinion, and one that I used to play quite a lot myself with an ex.

Also - No Age, Napalm Death's "Utopia Banished", Comets On Fire and Gallhammer. Nice.

Due to bordem, I've been churning through the WWE Anthology 3 discs today. And right now I'm on the "Now" disc (2002/2003) with... "You Look So Good To Be" for Billy & Chuck. For all the good like Shawn Michaels, Ken Shamrock, Undertakers "You're Gonna Pay" and the hard rock version of Kurt Angle's theme, there is a LOT of shit too. See Billy & Chuck, LosBoricus, Betha Faye and Brother Love.

Plus by doing this, I've racked up about 75 plays by "James A. Johnston" on my Lastfm. Bad times.

I have been listening to the new The Academy Is... album, Fast Times At Barrington High. It is pretty good. Really enjoy Rumored Nights.

Have you checked out TAITV on their site yet? They have some amusing skits and what not.

Right now I'm listening to Enemy UK's "We'll Live and Die In These Towns" and Black Keys' "Strange Times".