What music are you listening to?

Benji

I just listened Fozzy's Chasing The Grail for the first time and damn it was a great surprise, didn't expect it to be so good. Definitely their best album and atleast i like all the songs in this one. Wormwood (14-minutes long) is actually one of my favourite songs i've heard in a while.

The Exies second cd

I also just picked up Nirvana's live cd from the Reading Festival and Tinted Windws featuring James Iha (Smashing Pumpkins, A Perfect Circle and solo) Adam Schlesinger (fountains of wayne) Taylor Hanson (Hanson) and Bun E. Carlos (Cheap Trick)

Edited by Slash22

The Exies second cd

I also just picked up Nirvana's live cd from the Reading Festival and Tinted Windws featuring James Iha (Smashing Pumpkins, A Perfect Circle and solo) Adam Schlesinger (fountains of wayne) Taylor Hanson (Hanson) and Bun E. Carlos (Cheap Trick)

:wub:

Listening to Manafest and KJ-52's new albums, as well as the usual: Lo Key, GrewSum and Liquid Assassin. :)

Personally, I'd say I prefer Head for the Door to Inertia. Both are excellent though. Hell, the all four are, but the middle two stand out, even if my username is derived from the A Modern Way... album. :P

Head for the Door is my favourite by them. A Modern Way of Living with the Truth is my least played album out of the four though. It just didn't do it for me as much as the previous three. After Head for the Door, I was hyped to see what their next album would be like, and when it came out, even though I like it, I was kind of disappointed.

Listened to Shinedown's "Son of Sam" about 10 times today. It's just so damn... epic. I don't know why they left it off the album and it's a bonus track from international versions though. Also just heard their contribution to the new Alice in Wonderland film, "Here Name is Alice". Wow.

Also, been listening to a lot of Puddle of Mudd, just find them easy to listen to right now, and that Team USA Olympic Theme "Shook Up the World" is pretty great too.

Edited by TheModernWay

My dad is on this big 80's kick lately so I've been ripping all these compilation CD's he's been buying. I've had Cruel Summer by Bananarama and In A Big Country by Big Country on repeat lately. It's cool that he's been listening to a lot of 80's stuff because we can have some pretty good discussions about the music since I'm a monster fan of 80's pop.