"Good Morning, Magpie" by Murder By Death

"Breakthroughs In Modern Art" by Six Gallery

"I Speak Because I Can" by Laura Marling

"Synchronised Swimmers" by Hafdis Huld

"Awakening" by Anatomy Of The Bear

"In Pursuit Of Courage & Heart EP" by Lost On Campus

"Buildings" by General Fiasco

"Mt. Chimaera" by Brasstronaut

"Technology Is A Dead Bird" by Mars Argo (my total 'crush' of the minute, her eyes are so pretty :wub:)

"Fang Island" by Fang Island

"Subiza" by Delorean

"Cavalcade" by The Flatliners

"I Was Born EP" by The Menzingers

"It's A Trap! EP" by Captain, We're Sinking

...and then there's Andrew WK, Against Me! (which is much better than the last one, but still never gonna be the same band :(), Streetlight Manifesto, Alex Roots, Cady Groves, Goldfrapp, The Golden Filter (which I haven't listened to proper yet) and Here We Go Magic, which are all pretty good too.

In the midst of clearing out my room, I found my singles. Fuck, it's an appalling spread, especially looking at what I'm into now. Currently listening to some of them.

Puddle of Mudd - Blurry

Limp Bizkit - Rollin'

Will Smith - Men in Black (My first CD)

Will Smith - Switch

Eamon - Fuck It (I Don't You Back) (Oh dear god this is awful. It has 7 versions of it!)

Mario Winans - I Don't Wanna Know

Twista - Sunshine

Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Thru This ( :/ )

Room 5 - Make Luv (The remix of "Get Down Saturday Night" by Oliver Cheatem that was on the Lynx advert. Love how ripping off songs from Vice City was the rage back then)

The Game - Hate It or Love It (yeah, this is still pretty good.)

The Calling - Adrienne

All-Star Tribute - What's Going On (that celebrity charity single released after 9/11)

God, I forgot how shit Eamon is. Looking back at Eamon and Winans, remember when "answer backs" were the craze? I miss 2002-2004.

Edited by TheModernWay

The Gaslight Anthem - if you haven't heard about them, they are an Indie Rock band based out of New Jersey and are very decent. They've had two albums out and their next is coming out in June, if anyone get's a chance to check them out, their new single is called "American Slang". Wikipedia them if you must!

also I just got the new Usher album, I'm praying it will be better than the last *shudders*

Been listening to Cage a bit lately, especially their Hell Destroyer album. If you haven't heard of them, they're essentially Five Finger Death Punch with an actual set of balls.

...So, not at all like FFDP then...

Okay, they're to Judas Priest like what Iced Earth is to Iron Maiden, if that makes any sense.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

The Gaslight Anthem - if you haven't heard about them, they are an Indie Rock band based out of New Jersey and are very decent. They've had two albums out and their next is coming out in June, if anyone get's a chance to check them out, their new single is called "American Slang". Wikipedia them if you must!

also I just got the new Usher album, I'm praying it will be better than the last *shudders*

Dude, the board has done nothing but rave about them for the past 2 years, there is also a thread dedicated to American Slang :D

Here Lies Love by David Byrne & Fatboy Slim. A few tracks in and I very much like it, though it's twenty-two tracks long so there's no guarantee that I'll still like it by the end. It's perfectly amiable, enjoyable album so far, basically hitting that "yes, I can listen to a lot of Moby's catalogue and enjoy it as good atmosphere music" side of my taste.

Here Lies Love by David Byrne & Fatboy Slim. A few tracks in and I very much like it, though it's twenty-two tracks long so there's no guarantee that I'll still like it by the end. It's perfectly amiable, enjoyable album so far, basically hitting that "yes, I can listen to a lot of Moby's catalogue and enjoy it as good atmosphere music" side of my taste.

I haven't had much chance to listen to it start-to-finish yet, but enjoyed it the couple of times I did. Bloody love the title track.