What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw Tenet. Enjoyed Tenet. Was confused by Tenet. But figured most of Tenet out. 

I'm just glad that I have made peace with the fact that Nolan doesn't make films, he makes events. And an event is what I needed at the Drive-In because I haven't had one in 8 months. 

Parasite was excellent and fully deserving of all the accolades. It's gone up on Amazon Prime Video now so anyone in the UK should get on with watching it if they haven't.

Also binged all of The Boys, which is also bloody fantastic. Karl Urban is amazing in it.

1 hour ago, Jericode said:

Parasite was excellent and fully deserving of all the accolades. It's gone up on Amazon Prime Video now so anyone in the UK should get on with watching it if they haven't.

Also binged all of The Boys, which is also bloody fantastic. Karl Urban is amazing in it.

His accent is such a wild mess I am forever fascinated by it. 

Heidi and I have spent several days marathoning VERONICA MARS on Hulu. We stopped after season 3, because strangely enough Hulu doesn't have the movie. But it may be on cable starting November 1st. If it isn't, we're going to go ahead and watch season 4.

In the new The Mummy Russell Crowe, 56, tells Tom Cruise, 58 that "(Tom) may be a younger man, but he should be wary of men like (Crowe)."

And that about says it all for this movie. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Last night, I watched

DOLITTLE - How this movie bombed is beyond me. It had a great cast and while the story was a bit slow in parts, it was fairly entertaining.

THE DEAD DON'T DIE - Meh. Written and directed by Jim Jarmusch, with a cast including Bill Murray, Adam Driver, Danny Glover, Tilda Swinton, Steve Buschemi, Selina Gomez, Rosie Perez, Carol Kane, Iggy Pop, and Tom Waits, you'd think it would be a great movie, right? NOPE. Its a comedy about a small town being attacked by zombies, with Murray and Driver as the police. The movie had a few chuckles, but was slow in parts. Iggy Pop and Carol Kane as zombies (who actually talk...a bit) were the most entertaining parts of the movie, and they're barely in it.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Josh Mulaney said:

That movie is tremendous.

”I know. Let’s have a spellin’ contest.”

“Evidently Mr. Ringo is an educated man. Now I really hate him!”

. . . . . . .

“My fight's not with you, Holliday.

I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play For Blood" - remember?”

Oh that. I was just foolin' about.”

I wasn't.”

Ringo looks visibly rattled throughout while Doc has a smile

So many good lines and scenes throughout

• 3 weeks later...

About just over halfway through Berlin Alexanderplatz.

If you want something uplifting don't watch this. Although it is really good. Udo Kier shows up and General Ourumov from GoldenEye!

12 hours ago, Rukaru Shida said:

Snowpiercer is a hell of a movie. Damn.

The TNT series is pretty good, too. 

7 hours ago, Christmas Hobo said:

I have seen Joker and I hated it.

Haven't seen it, and do not intend to. EVER.