What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Premonition: :thumbsdown: /10= 2/10

I should have seen Zodiac again.

The Hillz 1/10

I can't believe I just watched this.

Private Lessons 4/10

It's some badly shot 1970s movie that was on after the Hillz. Is tonight shitty movie night? It's about some decent looking maid that seduces her 15 year old boss' son. And it's all somehow connected to the chafeur's plot to rob the boss of ten grand or something. I was too shocked at the make out scenes with the obviously older maid and younger kid to really follow the movie. Fucking nuts. Might as well have been Taboo.

Edited by Tristof

Little Miss Sunshine - 8/10

How in God's name did he win supporting actor for basically.... one decent scene that lasted all of 10 seconds with the cat snarl? Although Olive asking the HOT Miss California if she ate ice cream was very humorous. And the guy singing America the Beautiful cracked me up. I like the cameo from Mary Lynn Rajskub

and finally...

"Where are those little fuckers, I'll kill them"

Private Lessons 4/10

It's some badly shot 1970s movie that was on after the Hillz. Is tonight shitty movie night? It's about some decent looking maid that seduces her 15 year old boss' son. And it's all somehow connected to the chafeur's plot to rob the boss of ten grand or something. I was too shocked at the make out scenes with the obviously older maid and younger kid to really follow the movie. Fucking nuts. Might as well have been Taboo.

Flushed Away: 7/10: Surprised I enjoyed it this much.

247poster.jpg

Zodiac

I really enjoyed this movie. It is a long movie, but it when you watch, you don't want it to end. It is so gripping and incredibly enjoyable. Everyone from Jake Gyllenhal to Mark Ruffalo put in great performances. A scene in this movie scared me more then any horror movie I have seen in the past five years, it was that good. I had chills throughout the movie, it was just fantastic. I recommend that everyone see it.

The Covenant: 2/10

Yuck. Nothing else to say except it sucks. It's almost the worst film ever made, but then when you have......

It Had To Be You: 0.5/10

.....then your like the second worst film ever made. Next time I'm going to Blockbuster. <_<

Bean: The Ultimate Disaster Movie.

What can i say? Rowan Atkinson is a GENIUS for inventing Mr Bean.

Favourite bit is where he put his "gun" on the ground when the police had about 5 real guns aimed at him

Cant wait to see Mr Beans Holiday