What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

I watched the first two episodes of Community last night. I like this. Plus Alison Brie is as cute as a button (though she's no Cobie Smulders :shifty:). Glad there's only been two seasons of it so far too, not that much to catch up on. In January a friend of mine tried to force me to watch the US Office, but with 5/6 seasons of it and not being overly fussed by the 6th episode or so, I gave up. <_<

Nah, he's right, US Office isn't for everyone. I've powered through like two seasons only to find it's okay at best. And this is coming from someone that caught up on 8 series of Smallville, so length doesn't exactly bother me.

Suckerpunch on Bluray.

Awesome.

I can't wait to watch it again.

So glad that I am not the only one that enjoyed it. It's not the perfect film, but it's definitely my favorite movie this year. I have yet to see the extended version though.

Edited by hot rod

So I finished finished the first series of Community, watching essentially 23 episodes today. I'm even more in love with Alison Brie. And by god the paintball episode.

I'm gonna have to agree with everything TheModernWay said in his two posts about Community.

I love Alison Brie. Love the paintball episode. Love every minute of the show, except for the Christmas one. The thing is the second time you watch that episode, it grows on you.

Been waiting for Hesher for a long time and it didn't disappoint. Gordon-Levitt continues to showcase his immense talent and knack for immersing himself in his roles and the supporting cast does a fine job as well, most notably Rainn Wilson. Great movie.