What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Been waiting for Hesher for a long time and it didn't disappoint. Gordon-Levitt continues to showcase his immense talent and knack for immersing himself in his roles and the supporting cast does a fine job as well, most notably Rainn Wilson. Great movie.

How'd you see it? I've been dying to.

Saw Pineapple Express for the first time the other night. I enjoyed it but it wasn't really funny (I hope hot rod doesn't knife me). I'd probably give it a 7/10 because I quite like Rogen and Franco and the guy who plays Darryl in The Office.

Lost in Translation is still great on its second viewing. Saw it originally like four years ago and hadn't watched it since, but got inspiration to watch it again the other night after reading awesome Bill Murray stories. Man, Bill Murray is awesome.

Also, I agree with Hickey that the stop-motion episode of Community sucks. It's the only episode I didn't enjoy.

Edited by Pesci

The Inbetweeners movie was pretty good but there wasn't any really epic stand out parts that I'd expect from a movie version of the show. Funniest bit was probably Will trying to dance in the empty club I think. Can't remember any decent one-liners like "bus wankers!" or anything. Not bad by any means though, I still need to see the last few episodes of series 3.

The Inbetweeners movie was pretty good but there wasn't any really epic stand out parts that I'd expect from a movie version of the show. Funniest bit was probably Will trying to dance in the empty club I think. Can't remember any decent one-liners like "bus wankers!" or anything. Not bad by any means though, I still need to see the last few episodes of series 3.

There on Channel 4's 4OD youtube channell. Good quality