What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Tetsuo: The Iron Man - Eraserhead/10

I'm not sure how to describe this. It's just one of those things you have to experience on your own.

I have not seen Eraserhead but I have seen Tetsuo and yes, it is definetely an experience. The whole thing really just is... too mindboggling to properly explain to people who haven't seen it.

And GA, really? :angry: I suggested it to you DAYS ago! But did you watch it? No, of course not!

Tetsuo: The Iron Man - Eraserhead/10

I'm not sure how to describe this. It's just one of those things you have to experience on your own.

I have not seen Eraserhead but I have seen Tetsuo and yes, it is definetely an experience. The whole thing really just is... too mindboggling to properly explain to people who haven't seen it.

And GA, really? :angry: I suggested it to you DAYS ago! But did you watch it? No, of course not!

See, now you've ruined what your choice is.

Oh.

Well.

Uhm.

Well, don't I fell dumb now.

:shifty:

Also, topical, I saw The Mummy Returns yesterday. Eh, I just can't stand anything with Brendan Fraser. Even when it is over-the-top adventure movies.

Just finished Monster Brawl. It has Kurrgan, Kevin Nash, Jimmy Hart and Lance Henrikson doing Mortal Kombat-style voice-overs. This movie is seriously like a hilariously bad WCW pay-per-view. And everyone should watch it.

Just finished Monster Brawl. It has Kurrgan, Kevin Nash, Jimmy Hart and Lance Henrikson doing Mortal Kombat-style voice-overs. This movie is seriously like a hilariously bad WCW pay-per-view. And everyone should watch it.

Can I add this to my add watch list without being told off?

Can I add this to my add watch list without being told off?

Of course you can, love. ^_^

It probably could've been awesome. And fun. If the idea of keeping it a low-budget B-horror was kept. Plus, that would've probably kept Brendan Fraser away from my screen. But alas, it was not to be. :(

It probably could've been awesome. And fun. If the idea of keeping it a low-budget B-horror was kept. Plus, that would've probably kept Brendan Fraser away from my screen. But alas, it was not to be. :(

Agreed. It also follows the weird blockbuster trend of playing it straight, apart from the moments in the screenplay where they need to break up the action so they do something silly.