What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

I really, really want to see it, but I hate the thought of buying it now when I've got a massive pile of other dvds to watch as well. The whole shaky cam thing is tired for me now, is it really as bad as cloverfield which gave me a bastard of a headache or am I misinformed? It looks fantastic anyway but yeah. Someone convince me to watch it in front of everything else I have.

I really, really want to see it, but I hate the thought of buying it now when I've got a massive pile of other dvds to watch as well. The whole shaky cam thing is tired for me now, is it really as bad as cloverfield which gave me a bastard of a headache or am I misinformed? It looks fantastic anyway but yeah. Someone convince me to watch it in front of everything else I have.

If you got netflix it's on there, if you don't want to buy it. Though it wouldn't exactly be a waste of money if you did go out and buy it.

I watched the Ricky Steamboat documentary earlier today. I think I'm trying to watch atleast one wrestling documentary a day on Netflix. So far this week I've gone through Big Show, Jericho, and Steamboat. I'm thinking Savage will be next.

It has a trolls. And lots of them. In their natural environment in Norway. And seeing as it isn't a big American production, the handheld effect is not done badly or annoyingly. Go watch it. Now.

Watching this as soon as I get home from work. Randy can wait a little longer when there's hunting of trolls to be had.

Blue Velvet, which is probably my second favourite film ever these days.

If I had to rank them so far: 1 - Blue Velvet, 2 - Eraserhead, 3 - Elephant Man, 4 - Lost Highway, 5 - Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me, 6 - Wild At Heart, 7 - Dune. Unless I change my mind, Mulholland Drive when I watch that again should slot into the top 3.

I haven't seen Straight Story or Inland Empire before tonight/tomorrow.

Justice League Doom was awesome, with a great story. If you're missing some animated goodness in your life, this is it. The only problem with it, is the same problem I have with most Marvel/DC animated movies which is they lack extras (they only have trailers). Not sure about the Blu Ray though.