What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Thor and Captain America. Saw Cap in 3D at the cinemas and loved it, first time seeing Thor though - wasn't bad, decent film.

• Like 1

Thor had the advantage of being funny and realising that it's ridiculous. Cap was still a great movie but I preferred Thor.

That's exactly how I feel. I think all the Avenger movies were awesome.

I'm very disappointed that they aren't gonna have Norton play Hulk. The movie's gonna make enough money to pay him. They should've just signed him on.

Thor had the advantage of being funny and realising that it's ridiculous. Cap was still a great movie but I preferred Thor.

That's exactly how I feel. I think all the Avenger movies were awesome.

I'm very disappointed that they aren't gonna have Norton play Hulk. The movie's gonna make enough money to pay him. They should've just signed him on.

They wanted to keep costs down due to all the big names that're signed on for it. Honestly, I'm a lot more interested in Ruffalo than I am in Norton. But that may just be because I think Ruffalo is a much better actor than Norton.

Just finished watching The Dead Pool on netflix, and it was great for an old school Clint Eastwood movie. The cast was just awesome too along with Eastwood, Liam Neeson is in it. If that doesn't give you a boner, then nothing will. Also, Jim Carrey's introduction in the movie is pretty awesome.

Eh, either way, he was fairly underwhelming as Banner. As usual it was just Ed Norton being Ed Norton, which has gotten fairly boring.

I love Ed Norton's acting and I thought he did a great job as Bruce Banner. I'm still very interested in the movie and I'm sure Ruffalo will be great for the part. If there needed to be a replacement, I think he's a solid choice.

Eh, either way, he was fairly underwhelming as Banner. As usual it was just Ed Norton being Ed Norton, which has gotten fairly boring.

I love Ed Norton's acting and I thought he did a great job as Bruce Banner. I'm still very interested in the movie and I'm sure Ruffalo will be great for the part. If there needed to be a replacement, I think he's a solid choice.

Norton was great. Hell, even Banna was great when he had the role. I've always liked Ruffalo when I've seen him on screen and the Banner character seems perfect for him. Can't wait.

I've watched loads of stuff lately that I really liked; The Crow, Hard Candy, Brother Where Art Thou, Young Adult and The Descendants. I was most suprised my Hard Candy because I was really impressed with the way it was shot and I didn't exepct that much going in because the premise could easily have been a bit of a shit film. The Crow was a lot of fun, a bit sad watching Brandon Lee, but it was just pretty fun.

Brother Where Art Thou was brilliant. My love for the Coen Brothers continues to grow and the soundtrack to this was amazing, the song that the Saggy Bottom Boys sing is strangely catchy. Was weird watching Clooney 12 years on the next day in his latest film, which he is fantastic in. Any other year and I'm sure he'd be a front runner for an oscar, but I'd be suprised if The Artist doesn't take that one.

Young Adult was good, but not quite as good as any of Reitman's other films. Theron is excellent, but while I really liked it, it definitely didn't hit the same highs as his other films.