What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

I thought it had an great premise that made some huge turns without the sufficient amount of plot to drive them and then it became just plain silly in the last act.

Daybreakers

Surprisingly not that bad. A really cool idea that suffered from trying too hard to be an action movie, but it was way better than I expected it to be.

I thought it had an great premise that made some huge turns without the sufficient amount of plot to drive them and then it became just plain silly in the last act.

Daybreakers

Surprisingly not that bad. A really cool idea that suffered from trying too hard to be an action movie, but it was way better than I expected it to be.

I liked Daybreakers also! It wasn't that bad! Plus, Willem DaFoe!

I'm really liking Suburgatory. It's just really, should I say it? Oh well... "off the hook".

It has everything I like. An improved version of Emma Stone, a family of New York hipsters, busty blondes, the dude who played the pirate on that Ben Stiller flick... And the dialogue makes, even, Jasmine Villegas to be somewhat likeable.

The Comedians of Comedy: The Movie

I realize how behind I am on great alt comedy when I search for comedians I love on Netflix and realize I haven't seen all of their work. Four funny folk and stuff. Maria Bamford is adorable. And so on.

Holy crap, I love The League. I caught an episode months back, and I must have been in a bad mood, because I changed it almost immediately. I'm watching it through Netflix and it's hysterical. My daughter has a daughter that looks a lot like Mr. McGibblets, so that's its new name.

"See: a hot girl in a Volkswagon Jettta. It's like a law. Like water or...dinosaurs."

Chillerama.

Featuring a giant sperm that attacks New York! Joel David Moore as Hitler, who builds a massive jewish golem to do his bidding! Gay were-bears! And jizz that turns people into zombies!

Yeah, it's something else.

The Devil Inside

Good scares, super creepy, weak ending. Not an awful ending that ruins the entire movie like The Last Exorcism, but definitely an "oh, that's it?" moment.

Chillerama demands a viewing for the title "The Diary of Anne Frankenstein" alone. Can't wait to watch it.

You oughta catch it. It's on Netflix, and it's just.. so, so bizarre. Eric Roberts as a General (named Bukkake)! Ray Wise as a fertility doctor! Kane Hodder as a jewish golem!

Just watched "Megan is Missing" on Netflix. What a fucking terrifying film. Not a lot of gore or anything like that, but the last 20 minutes of the film are incredibly hard to watch.

Holy crap, I love The League. I caught an episode months back, and I must have been in a bad mood, because I changed it almost immediately. I'm watching it through Netflix and it's hysterical. My daughter has a daughter that looks a lot like Mr. McGibblets, so that's its new name.

"See: a hot girl in a Volkswagon Jettta. It's like a law. Like water or...dinosaurs."

What the hell, Meacon's a grandad?

Sherlock - A Scandal In Belgravia

Big fan of the first series, and Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are two actors I have enjoyed watching numerous times (Hawking is a fantastic BBC Documentary which Benedict plays brilliantly) and I'm a fan of Moffat too, Doctor Who and that. It also helps that Lara Pulver looks pretty hot in this episode and we see her quite soon, so there's my attention grabbed. I think that this season may be more difficult for people to follow, because they seem to have amped up the speed at which Sherlock 'gets' things, but personally I can deal with maybe not noticing every little thing and I still feel 'in the know' with it. Not so many twists but a good use of Chekhov's Gun (pretty much a staple for Sherlock) towards the end and a satisfying climax.

8/10. Or some rating to that effect.

If I had known you hadn't seen Battlestar Galactica yet I would have told you to watch it twice a day every day until you did.

It's so fracking good!

Already, just one episode (well...sorta episode) in and I love Adama (shivers down my spine), Boomer, Helo, Apollo, Starbuck, the engineer chief and his female underling.