What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Let the Right One In - Great, and better than the American version which wasn't even bad. Very different from any other take on the genre and the overall look of the movie is very impressive. Just as good as the book, which is one of my favorites. It's on netflix so I'd suggest giving it a chance.

So today I watched Fright Night, which was okay, and Crazy, Stupid, Love which was fantastic. I have Drive and Super-8 lined up for tonight or tomorrow, but I still have a tonne of films to get through for the end of the year.

I watched this 90 minute making of Clerks 2 last night. Very awesome, and inspirational stuff. Really made me respect Kevin Smith more than I already did, which I thought was impossible. And it was pretty sweet watching Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino watching it and reacting to it as fans of the first film. Just great stuff, it was an extra on the Clerks II 2 disc DVD for anybody that's interested in seeing it. I'd highly recommended it to anybody that's interested in becoming a film maker.

Edited by hot rod

Terriers. Great show, a PI comedy-drama following Donal Logue (as an ex-cop) and Michael Raymond-James (as an ex-petty thief) as they solve crimes and get involved in a big conspiracy. Only thing I even kind of dislike about this show is Donal's sister Steph who is the series' quirk machine, but she's not that bad despite that. Only one season, very fun.