What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

And that reminds me, I need to watch 30 Minutes Or Less. I wonder if it's in any of the cheap theaters.

It's at my dollar theater at the moment, but it comes out on DVD at the end of the month if you just want to wait to rent it. Either way, it's definitely worth checking out. It's my favorite comedy this year.

Watched Tintin last night. Bloody loved it. Fantastically well-written, perfectly acted, beautifully animated, and incredibly well directed - I'd go so far as to say it's Spielberg's best work in years.

It managed to do what so few adaptations do, and felt true to the source material, while telling a new story that justified a movie. Can't recommend it enough, it's absolute gold. Captain Haddock is the best.

I watched a woman painter today. She was a milf. It has brightened my day

And to a lesser extent new american dad on BBC 3. Still funny as ever

Edited by jocky

Since season 3 of Lie To Me was added to Netflix Instant Watch fairly recently, I started in on that having loved the first two seasons. Specifically I just watched episode 3, The Dirty Loyal, and am thoroughly disappointed they canceled the show after this season. I don't care if the ratings were plummeting, I love this show God damn it.

Just realized Star Trek: Deep Space Nine was on Netflix. I've been geeking out for the last few days watching season 1..

The Hangover 2... it wasn't awful, but it wasn't really anything good. I think the photos at the end were more entertaining than the film.

I watched the films in the wrong order (I wasn't fussed and could see Hangover 2 for free in work), and preferred the second one. But probably because I saw that first and the fact that they are exactly the same film. Plus, I really did like the bit where Zack G mounts the boat up the rocks/shore on the beach but still throws the anchor off the back.

By the end of the night will have seen both series of 'Oddities'. I love shows like this, although most reality shows in shops get boring after an episode, this show is weird enough to make each episode great, even back to back.

Watched ''Everything Must Go'' with Will Ferrell, as well as ''Limitless'' last night.

I much prefer Ferrell in flat-out comedies, because this bored me for the most part. And Limitless was alright, but nowhere near the ''zomg 4.5 stars'' rating other users on LOVEFiLM had given it.

Just watched one of the second series of Luther.

Guy pretends to be a taxi driver, kills women.

It was really, really brutal. The acting of the wife in the episode is astonishing and the final main scene is extremely gripping.

I know that's a lot of superlatives to throw at it but seriously, it's amazing television and borderline hard to watch.

I actually thought Tintin was really dull. It started off okay but it quickly got tiresome.

Saw a few things at the cinema recently, Ides Of March which I loved, Tower Heist which was okay for a few laughs, Tintin and In Time which disappointed me greatly because I loved the idea.

At least there's Justice out tomorrow so Nic Cage and Guy Pearce will hopefully salvage the week.